Darts...

Sideshow

And bobby george standing next to you telling you all the bad things you done.At the end he just gave up and said i dont want to talk.;Hes no wayne mardlle thats for sure.

Bobby George loves a bit of criticising, obviously forgetting his own pishness

Poor final.

Shows why Adams is in the BDO, that's as good as he gets.

Chis needs to get to the PDC, played out his arse tonight, his game below 250 was shocking yet he still won 5 sets.

Poor final.

Chis needs to get to the PDC, played out his arse tonight, his game below 250 was shocking yet he still won 5 sets.

huh.gif

Adams averaged 4 points higher than that in the semi, so that wasn't as good as he gets/ I thought it was a great final, for what I saw of it, which was only the first 2 and last 4 sets.

Poor final.

We must have been watching a different game. An excellent tense final, some great shots 170, 156, some 10 dart legs.

We must have been watching a different game. An excellent tense final, some great shots 170, 156, some 10 dart legs.

How many times did Chis especially hit 1 5 3 or some other random score when he should've been applying pressuse, you can see those finishes in the pub, Chis played terrible in comparison to earlier rounds, The Power would have cantered it 7-0.

How many times did Chis especially hit 1 5 3 or some other random score when he should've been applying pressuse, you can see those finishes in the pub, Chis played terrible in comparison to earlier rounds, The Power would have cantered it 7-0.

so all dart players should compare themselves to phil taylor ? :huh:

It all comes down to bottle, Chisnall without felt question felt the pressure, as did Adams, but of course that is understandable the pressure of standing on that stage for that title must be immense.

Taylor is used to that pressure and he knows how to use it to his advantage.

Chisnall will become a better player for this, more experience to go with his obvious talent.

Yep, great contest and a good ad for the BDO. However, it will bring great embarrassment to the organisation when their World Champion declines their invite to the Grand Slam later this year.

so all dart players should compare themselves to phil taylor ? :huh:

So it seems. Taylor is a phenom and there won't be anyone like him but he's not the be all and end all of darts.

Yep, great contest and a good ad for the BDO. However, it will bring great embarrassment to the organisation when their World Champion declines their invite to the Grand Slam later this year.

It's just ridiculous that Adams has refused the invite in the previous two years, as far as I understand it however, he won't actually be invited again.

It all comes down to bottle, Chisnall without felt question felt the pressure, as did Adams, but of course that is understandable the pressure of standing on that stage for that title must be immense.

Taylor is used to that pressure and he knows how to use it to his advantage.

Chisnall will become a better player for this, more experience to go with his obvious talent.

If Chis moves to the PDC he will become a better player, maybe less titles but a better game for him.

So it seems. Taylor is a phenom and there won't be anyone like him but he's not the be all and end all of darts.

Adams doesn't count in thbe big picture.

And Taylor is the be all and end all in darts, everything else is a poor imitation.

If Chis moves to the PDC he will become a better player, maybe less titles but a better game for him.

That's exactly my point. The fact that he struggled at the buisness end of the leg, is down to the inexperience of not playing on that stage and under that pressure.

Moving to the PDC would allow him the opppertunity to play on the big stage in front of the big crowds with a greater regularity, thus making him a better player.

Adams doesn't count in thbe big picture.

And Taylor is the be all and end all in darts, everything else is a poor imitation.

True about taylor but no matter how hard you practice you cant buy 30 years expierence as he says himself.

That's exactly my point. The fact that he struggled at the buisness end of the leg, is down to the inexperience of not playing on that stage and under that pressure.

Moving to the PDC would allow him the opppertunity to play on the big stage in front of the big crowds with a greater regularity, thus making him a better player.

Nowhere in any of my points have I said Chis should stay at the BDO, I think he could score at 105+ given experience.

True about taylor but no matter how hard you practice you cant buy 30 years expierence as he says himself.

And that's why from my 1st post about Chis I've urged him to move, if you want to be top teir there's no point playing in the bdo, better to get roughed up by Phil IMO.

Nowhere in any of my points have I said Chis should stay at the BDO, I think he could score at 105+ given experience.

I didn't say you had, I was merely agreeing with what you had said. He unquestionably has the scoring ability and with the experience that the PDC stage would bring, he could be a top 6 player, but that is all hypothetical as we can't see into the future.

The only thing I didn't agree with you on, was your opinion that the game was a poor one. But we're all entitled to our own opinions, but as a conest couldn't see a whole lot wrong with that final.

I actually didn't like that match too. Quality was decent, but there was an air of inevitability in it I thought, even when Chisnall was making his wee mini-comebacks. Martin Adams just had too much for him and it showed.