Darts...

Sideshow

Vulnerable ? Hey, that looks naw bad. I'm sticking with that.

Lloyd is one of them ones that goes *BOOM* when they play Taylor so I can't see it. Nicholson isn't too bad a punt though, depending on the odds.

You can get 2/1 on Nicholson at Ladbrokes ... worth a shot, especially if Lewis plays like he did in the 2nd half of his match against Hamilton.

Like you said, Lloyd is one of many who crumbles against Taylor almost every time so I don't see the Power having any problems in that match.

Well done Nicholson. :)

Went for Lewis but as always, I'm a mark for the bad boy. Of course, you'll get the Nicholson elimination that you all crave tonight, but for now, he's a semi finalist on the TV. I'm reasonably happy with that.

Vulnerable ? Hey, that looks naw bad. I'm sticking with that.

Lloyd is one of them ones that goes *BOOM* when they play Taylor so I can't see it. Nicholson isn't too bad a punt though, depending on the odds.

Yeh got 2/1 plus 8's on Lloyd. Might bottle it but it isnae the Worlds so 8's is a shout.

Sadly missed alot of the darts this weekend, that was my first game since Thursday! Excellent win for Nicholson and it again highlights the inconsistency of Lewis' game, especially under pressure.

Been great to be back at the Circus Tavern, something very unique about the venue with the crowd almost sitting on top of the players, also brings back memories of the old PDC finals.

Taylor statisitically doesn't look at his best and LIoyd looks in good form, but Taylor will win comertably in that one.

After a very speculative punt on Nicholson in running (when I didn't even know the score!) I can't see any way Osborne can lose to "'Av It", on a nickname basis alone.

So in we go at 1.62. Mon the Wizard.

After a very speculative punt on Nicholson in running (when I didn't even know the score!) I can't see any way Osborne can lose to "'Av It", on a nickname basis alone.

So in we go at 1.62. Mon the Wizard.

How did you get on with your double it up bets on Betfair H_B?

Reach the target?