Darts...

Sideshow

Main stage tonight.

King v Cullen

Van Gerwen v Anderson :unsure:

Mardle v taylor ;)

Reece Robinson v Simon whitlock.

Some better games they could of shown on the main stage, like Shepherd v Nicholson,Beaton v caven,Part walsh.Instead of taylor trouncing mardle. Bit worried about the anderson game.You know van gerwen is going to come out all guns firing and maybe race into a two nil lead.

If Anderson has to worry about Van Gerwen then he won't even make the quarters nevermind win it. Tonight should be a fairly straight forward win for him.

Robinson has been strolling the early rounds, so I can't wait to see how good he actually is. I hope Whitlock massacres him. I knew that match and the Taylor match would main stage, and MVG/Anderson is a cracker on paper. Won't be in practice. Why in the name of shite is King/Cullen on though ? Cullen wasn't that great. He'll easily lose.

I'd agree that the games you mentioned would have been a better bet.

If Anderson has to worry about Van Gerwen then he won't even make the quarters nevermind win it. Tonight should be a fairly straight forward win for him.

He might bottle it on the big stage again :angry:

Been looking around for a price for van gerwen.It seems most bookies only doing outright betting for this tournament.

I just noticed Jenkins/Newton didn't make stage one.

What the f**k ?!?!

Pretty bad like.

Chris mason pulled out of the tournament last night.Turns out he has been arrested over not paying a council tax bill :o Oh dear.

Pretty bad like.

Chris mason pulled out of the tournament last night.Turns out he has been arrested over not paying a council tax bill :o Oh dear.

There were plenty of rumours going about as to why he really had to pull out... so I'm not surprised to hear that's the reason.

Tie of the round: Denis Ovens v Arron Monk

Mon the Heat!

Part of me wanted to see Monk vs Monk in the next round .. but not at the expense of Deadpan Den ... c'mon Ovens!