Darts...

Sideshow

Yup anderson hitting doubles for a change. 10-0 in the end.Feel sorry for thornton ive seen him play better than that.

King v Klaasen next.Over 10 180's in the match ??

Would be surprised to see as much as that but this game could go to sudden death so the more legs the better chance of more 180's of course. As I said before I see the value in Klaasen > King in the 180's.

Got home to see the back end of the Thornton/Anderson match and Ando looked really impressive in that hammering of the Thorn.

Not surprised to hear that Jenkins has lost out, his form has dipped dramatically over the last year or so - I can see him going the same way of Mardle, Manley and Part. I was even less surprised to hear that Eccles got absolutely roasted by Whitlock.

This King/Klaasen match is moving along at a fair pace - could be a cracker.

The camera can't keep up with Klaasen!

His cover on the 19's is scary stuff.

With that 107 on the bull ? that was class.Merv really should of won that last leg.I can see the king hitting some big scores after the break.

Camera still not a clue where to go. Fucking different gear from Klaasen he just blew King away with some superb finishing.

Won the 180's battle 3-2 as well on top of having him on the handicap it's been a rare old night on the gambling front and the best match of the tournament so far to top it off.

Superb from klaasen.Hits the bull to go 9-4 up and then bull t13 d16 to win.The camerman couldn't keep up with him again.Anderson will have to be on 60% doubles again because Klassen will always be close to a finish.That will be some match.

Didn't think Thornton was that bad, he was just thumped by a much, much better player.

Exactly what I said was gonna happen. I can't believe I had people telling me it was gonna be close. I also seen Jenkins' defeat coming as well. He's been well off form for a while now.

Exactly what I said was gonna happen. I can't believe I had people telling me it was gonna be close. I also seen Jenkins' defeat coming as well. He's been well off form for a while now.

I thought the thorn would get a couple of legs on the board but anderson was better on his doubles than usual.

Tonights Games

Lloyd v Painter

Walsh v Dudbridge

Taylor v Bates

Nicholson v Beaton

First two matches could both need two legs to seperate them.Could be another whitewash in the taylor game :rolleyes: .Hopefully nicholson will focus on his game rather than the crowd.Bring on the shades !

Walsh surely has to come good on TV at some point. If he plays anywhere near the standard he has on the floor he should certainly beat Dudbridge with relative ease. Certainly decent value at 8/15 Walsh.

The first one is impossible to call but I would expect Walsh, Taylor and Nicholson to progress from the other three games.

:lol: @ the fanny who has put 30 grand on Painter to win. Not looking too pretty for him at the moment.

I'd imagine it was Rod Harrington. He keeps talking Painter up despite the fact he is barely a top 16 player and has been at that level for the last few years.

:lol: @ the fanny who has put 30 grand on Painter to win. Not looking too pretty for him at the moment.

The way Painter's throwing for doubles you'd think he had £30k on Lloyd.