Darts...

Sideshow

Whilst women's darts has never been of a particularly high standard, the BDO Women's Championship has always shown it to be relatively OK.

This match tonight, though, isn't doing the women's game any good. Tricia Wright, although now 4-2 up, has managed to hit the stage to the left of the dartboard with a couple of her shots and there's more single 5s and 1s than Wayne Mardle from both players.

Bromberg is an OK player, but Anastasia must have had an horrific off-day in the semis not to get past her.

Dissapointing evening to be honest, Wade against Barneveld started well but became a bit scrappy, but was intriguing enough, and it's fantastic to see Barneveld back in a Major final and lets hope he puts on a good show tomorrow.

Whitlock wasn't quite at his best, and he hasn't been all week, and was just a typical Taylor cruised performance. I just hope Barneveld is able to give him a run for his money tomorrow.

I didn't watch the Ladies Final but the review from Naitch certainly wasn't positive! So I didn't miss much!

Tomorrow's final will hopefully be a classic, I just hope Barneveld can get off to a decent start and when things don't quite go his way he doesn't get down on himself, but I just feel that Taylor will be excited by the challenege of an resurgent Barney and could average 114 again and a comfortable victory, lets hope not. Even though Barney hasn't played well for 2 years at least, a Taylor, Van Barneveld match, just has something a little bit extra about it!

Perfect final for the sky hype machine.They fail to realise these two stopped being rivals about a year ago and they arent even the two best players in the world.I predict taylor will break him in the first leg and then cruise it.

Bromberg wins it 6-5. Horrific match, though. She won it with a 64 average ... the lowest winning average in the BDO tournament was 74 from Trina Gulliver back in 2006.

64 :blink: I am absolute pish at darts, and even taking into account my 8 or 9 attempts at a double a leg I average about 50.

I don't think I've wanted a player to lose a darts match as much as I want Taylor to lose tonight. What a total cock of a man, aside from his dedication to practice and his ability everything else about him repulses me.

I don't think I've wanted a player to lose a darts match as much as I want Taylor to lose tonight. What a total cock of a man, aside from his dedication to practice and his ability everything else about him repulses me.

You've kept that quiet.

Anyway, 3-2 to Barney at the first break.

Barney will win. Taylor isn't on top form tonight.

That 135 checkout from Taylor says differently. Although it was only to hold throw that has rocked Barney.

Edited by The Naitch