Darts...

Sideshow

They managed to f**k up the score graphic before the first match even got under way ... for a good few seconds it said 'Taylor vs Taylor' before disappearing to give the right match.

If Sid Waddell's watching I hope he had some Kleenex on hand for when that popped up.

Unbelievably bad production on this, but hey, it's darts, and we better enjoy it while it lasts. After this, it's the long wait until the Grand Prix until October:(

Still got the delights of the Championship League to look forward to. ;)

Got the darts on in the living room while I watch wrestling on here, and couldn't help but burst into laughter when Thornton won and Ring of Fire started blaring.

I've noticed on here that there is a correlation between the darts and wrestling fans! :P Those who post on the Darts thread, seem to also post on the Wrestling stuff!

I'm not a darts player but I do like the darts on the BBC just after Christmas. I have talked the good lady into going down to the Lakeside over new year this year. Should be a good laugh. Tickets are on sale now as well. :D