Darts...

Sideshow

Well, it's safe to say that Thornton means business this week .. impressive 5-2 win over Chissy. He's through to the knockout rounds .. Chissy vs Osborne on Tuesday night is now a straight shoot-out to see who joins him.

Edited by The Naitch

"Oh dear. The tone has been lowered."

Commentator sounded genuinely disgusted there.

That was hilarious :lol:

I've barely seen any of this but I've been very impressed with Chisnall. Looking at the results it seems the BDO players are doing better than I thought they would.

That was hilarious laugh.gif

I've barely seen any of this but I've been very impressed with Chisnall. Looking at the results it seems the BDO players are doing better than I thought they would.

Hopefully the bdo is winning some respect here.Oshea bdo number 10 humping pdc no 2 wade.Although don't think wade likes this tournament.Remember last here when he beat andy hamilton in a final leg shoot out and looked gutted to go through !.Hope Vdv stuffs him.

Got this on in the background waiting on this gash finishing to get the real stuff on the way. Some absolute belting games in prospect tonight. Lewis/Stompe, Nicholson/Baxter, Waites/Phillips and of course Taylor/Hankey.

If Taylor plays like he did against MVG then Hankey should beat him but there's no way Taylor will be that bad again especially against The Count he will be right up for it. Would love it if Hankey beats the specky c**t right enough.

TRICIA WRIGHT 3-5 DARYL FITTON

180s

Wright : 2

Fitton : 1

Over 40 Checkouts

Wright : 70

Fitton : 132, 118, 157

Wright came out after the break and played a bit better there. Her finishing was good and her scoring was MILES better. Fitton seemed to drift out of the game, but he shows he simply can't be counted out.

Going to miss the next game I think. Need to get some shit done.

Edited by DomDom

Got home from work halfway through the Newton/van Gerwen match ... Mighty Mike was actually playing well on telly - had to do a double take. Anyway, good win for Newton in that match.

The rest of the matches tonight all look cracking.