Darts...

Sideshow

No problems with the darts, it's all systems go tonight.

Yeah been glued to sid waddels twitter all day for updates laugh.gif

Match of the night for me is dudbridge v Roy.Will be good to see smithys unique throwing style again wink.gif

Whitlock should win 3-0.Dont know much about evans he is playing.Anderson should win aswell,But since it is anderson in a first round game i have gone for him to lose a setsad.gif

Yeah been glued to sid waddels twitter all day for updates laugh.gif

Match of the night for me is dudbridge v Roy.Will be good to see smithys unique throwing style again wink.gif

Looking forward to Dudbridge/Roy and Hamilton/Smiffy as well, though if that first match does go five sets then we're in for a very long night! :P

Edited by The Naitch

laugh.gif Superb stuff the crowd chanting Hash- i -moto, i think the only reason they started is because his name has the right amount of vowels to fit into the chant.

Pity he is playing Anderson later tonight, i would like to see him go further in the tournament, but not at the expense of a Scotsman.smile.gif

laugh.gif Anyone else see that guy deck it in the crowd after whitlock hit the 180.Think he took his two jugs of beer down with him.

Missed that ... flicked it over to Match of the Day because I didn't see Craig Gordon's 'wonder' save earlier.