Darts...

Sideshow

Really entertaining match there. Cullen came back from a poor start, but Jenkin's experience just about got him over the finishing line.

Cullen is a great prospect for the future, maybe look to the UK Open in June for a little run from him. Pleased for Jenkins though, one of my personal favourites. Good guy.

Someone like John Part or Chris Mason are the best of the pro's in the commentary box IMO

John will always be the best secondary commentator for me. And you're right about Mason, I never liked him as a player, but he really has impressed with his commentary on ITV and now that's he's retired, I'd expect him to be drafted into Sky next year, if they have any sense at least!

John will always be the best secondary commentator for me. And you're right about Mason, I never liked him as a player, but he really has impressed with his commentary on ITV and now that's he's retired, I'd expect him to be drafted into Sky next year, if they have any sense at least!

Yep, Mace is Sky's best bet ... Waddell and Gwynne don't have too long left either, so there'll be plenty of changes to come.

Klaasen vs Brown up next .. Steve Brown is a right cocky c**t up on the oche, but he really doesn't have the game to back it up. Even though Klaasen ain't playing his best stuff, I still think he'll get through this.

EDIT: Cue Brown breaking throw with a 14 darter in the 1st leg... :lol::ph34r:

Edited by The Naitch

Only caught the last set of the Jenkins match and it was annoying me how much they focussed on the commentary. I'm now going to do just that and post about it too though. Flintoff wasn't great but he was a mile better than Waddell. I think anyone could do a job than Sid.

Some start from Brown here.

Klaasen vs Brown up next .. Steve Brown is a right cocky c**t up on the oche, but he really doesn't have the game to back it up. Even though Klaasen ain't playing his best stuff, I still think he'll get through this.

EDIT: Cue Brown breaking throw with a 14 darter in the 1st leg... laugh.gifph34r.gif

This could be another cracker, they are both great players when they are throwing at their best, and i don't think either are the type to let a bit of bad form affect them too much.

Brown wins the 1st set.

Flintoff wasn't great but he was a mile better than Waddell. I think anyone could do a job than Sid.

When they show clips from the box, as they did with Stephen Fry in May, you just see the way Waddell prances about like a complete tube, I honestly think he's one sandwich short of a picnic!

Aye, fair play to Brown .. great game from him. Klaasen was absolutely honking, though.

Two Dutch boys out .. one to go? unsure.gif

Whats this about the Dutch being the new power in darts? They are getting found out big time so far this year.

(apart from winning the world cup tongue.gif )