Darts...

Sideshow

Well done to Wright for putting smiling Dave right on having Taylor already through to meet him in the next round.

I would piss myself if Laursen did a number on him tonight.

Are we going to take bets on how many hundred's of times his daughter gets shown on the big screen?

Well done to Wright for putting smiling Dave right on having Taylor already through to meet him in the next round.

I would piss myself if Laursen did a number on him tonight.

Are we going to take bets on how many hundred's of times his daughter gets shown on the big screen?

I wont be complaining. She looks like a wee ride. :D

Why are the commentators absolutely cumming over each other over the Taylor match later on.

It will probably be the most boring match out all 6 today.

I'm actualy quite interested to see how Taylor performs tonight, he'll be wanting to make a point. I would have loved it if John Part had got through, could have been a top game, but alas it wasn't to be.

On the subject of the commentators, at least Sid won't be there tonight!

Edited by Davis Love III

I'm actualy quite interested to see how Taylor performs tonight, he'll be wanting to make a point. I would have loved it if John Part had got through, could have been a top game, but alas it wasn't to be.

On the subject of the commentators, at least Sid won't be there tonight!

I know what your saying but the chances are it will be 4-0 with a couple of half exciting legs then game over.

Im more looking forward to the Lewis Dudbridge game.

Well thats been an afternoon of shock results, did anyone predict any of those results?

I'm not sure the results themselves were massive shocks, but the margin of the victories were. Especially the first and third games. I'm not complaining though, will make calculating the prediction points a little bit easier!

I know what your saying but the chances are it will be 4-0 with a couple of half exciting legs then game over.

Im more looking forward to the Lewis Dudbridge game.

Yeah hopefully Lewis and Dudbridge will put on a show.

Been working today so could only keep up with what was happening through the live scoreboard on pdc.tv, some of the doubling was shocking today - Hamilton was on 8% checkout rate at one point. Pleased that Webby and Thornton made it through.

Lewis vs Dudbridge, if Flash turns up, will be a belter.

Hamilton is a regular in the top 16 in the OOM so he clearly isn't "gash".

That's about his ceiling in the World Championships too, with the odd exception (he made the semis at the last Circus Tavern Worlds). Top 16 regular, for now at least.