Darts...

Sideshow

I really hope Anderson moves. If there's one guy that would be found out on a massive scale it's this guy. He's the ultimate bottle merchant, which would be terrible for him as there's a boatload of big tournaments, plus the PL.

Take a bow DomDom. :lol:

With all due respect Stewarty, that was a daft as f**k prediction.

I've seen Anderson bottle big matches time after time, so it wasnae that daft.

Sensational stuff from him tonight though. If he keeps his nerve, he'll win this.

Thats the way to do it! Sheer class and hopefully he'll go all the way.

If he keeps this form going he will be playing on Monday night with a massive chance of claiming his first World Championship! The first of what I think would become many in the years to come!

If he keeps this form going he will be playing on Monday night with a massive chance of claiming his first World Championship! The first of what I think would become many in the years to come!

Certainly hope so, he'll probably get horsed tomorrow! Its great for him and its also great because normally at this stage of the tournament I only watch in the hope that somebody beats Taylor. He could be the man to do it biggrin.gif Here's hoping for a similar result tomorrow.

Jesus christ, you've been doing some amount of digging!

He also managed to forget the last two years of Anderson just being business as usual too. It's not as if I was proven wrong when he made the jump.

He also managed to forget the last two years of Anderson just being business as usual too. It's not as if I was proven wrong when he made the jump.

Bloody hell it was a bit of banter no need to take it personal i know Anderson had a poor start in the PDC.

Bloody hell it was a bit of banter no need to take it personal i know Anderson had a poor start in the PDC.

A wee bit of banter that you trawled two years of this thread for. :lol:

I don't take it personal. I DO like making fuds look like fuds though.