Darts...

Sideshow

Barney only gets the support he does because he WAS successful he has the personality of a brick.

Wade is on a different level to him now and I can never see that changing. Wade deserves better support than he gets a darting god.

Cracking day at the darts yesterday. Lost my pals after the afternoon session so had a walk round to Winter Gardens and the guys on the door accepted my stamp on my hand from earlier so got a free do. Once on there I had no seat (obviously with not having a ticket) so walked round to the side where players wives sit and sat down with the bloke who plays Kevin Webster on Corrie (Mike I think he said his name was). Good bloke, got a round in. Had a chat with the tarts who walk the players out as well and went out to a bar with them after the darts. Didn't finger any of them though unfortunately.

Here's the 1st round draw for the Euros...

Phil Taylor (1, ENG) v John Michael (GRE)

Mervyn King (ENG) v Co Stompe (NED)

Mark Webster (8, WAL) v Terry Jenkins (ENG)

Justin Pipe (ENG) v Paul Nicholson (AUS)

Simon Whitlock (5, AUS) v Mensur Suljovic (AUT)

Alan Tabern (ENG) v Colin Lloyd (ENG)

Gary Anderson (4, SCO) v Jamie Caven (ENG)

John Part (CAN) v Peter Wright (ENG)

Adrian Lewis (2, ENG) v Vincent van der Voort (NED)

Jelle Klaasen (NED) v Dave Chisnall (ENG)

Wes Newton (7, ENG) v Andy Smith (ENG)

Kim Huybrechts (BEL) v Antonio Alcinas (ESP)

Raymond van Barneveld (6, NED) v Andy Hamilton (ENG)

Wayne Jones (ENG) v Mark Walsh (ENG)

James Wade (3, ENG) v Magnus Caris (SWE)

Ronnie Baxter (ENG) v Michael van Gerwen (NED)

EDIT: This starts on Thursday, incidentally. Non stop darts! :P

Edited by The Naitch

Time for wade to step up and be counted tonight.He only wins when taylor gets knocked out.No doubt wade has the talent to beat him.I still think the power is not on top form,He lost 7 legs to wayne jones,usually he white washes players like that.I think taylor will win just because its the only title he still holds.

Time for wade to step up and be counted tonight.He only wins when taylor gets knocked out.No doubt wade has the talent to beat him.I still think the power is not on top form,He lost 7 legs to wayne jones,usually he white washes players like that.I think taylor will win just because its the only title he still holds.

The way he played against Newton and Hamilton suggests that he's a bit more settled than he was against Hylton and Jones.

Wades playing well I no Lewis didn't play that well last night but I think that was down to wade hit the big scores and checkouts when needed! Lewis is all about rhythm but wade made sure he didn't get any! Tough one tonight everyone knows what Taylor is capable of but IMO this is going to be wades night he must be sick to the back teeth about everyone saying he only wins majors when taylors out although this is true it's not his fault Taylor got beat in earlier rounds! You can only beat whats in front of you!Wade to

win by 4 legs!

Assuming the draw printed by Naitch is already in the sections, theres a good chance Nicholson will face Taylor if he wins 2 games. Tasty.

Yep, that's the draw brackets too. Sky will be raging that they won't get a piece of the Taylor/Nicho action ... I dare say that ITV won't be making too much of their 'rivalry'.