Darts...

Sideshow

Surprised I was the only one that gave Hylton the nod in the prediction league after getting over the early nerves he's showing what a cracking player he is.

Long way to go though right enough but he's doing himself justice here.

The bookies must be grinning like cheshire cats this week with all the favourites getting done.

I like Hylton though, piles in the 180s and hes got a top walk on tune.

Wonder if Nicholson will use the CM Punk theme music...

The bookies must be grinning like cheshire cats this week with all the favourites getting done.

I like Hylton though, piles in the 180s and hes got a top walk on tune.

Wonder if Nicholson will use the CM Punk theme music...

We're about to find out - should be some atmosphere for this one.

Would love Nicholson to win this just to piss off all the commentators.

My feelings exactly

If Mardle dosnt stop deep throating Taylor so much he is going to choke,all the i cant believe Nicholson was sitting down on the stage there is something not right with him pish.Taylors your mate we get it now shut up because someone is not crawling up his are for a change, iwish more players would try and rile Taylor

Taylor two up... Nicho hasn't really turned up at all.

Nicholson is fucking pish here, all his theatrics make it all the worse. Would love to see him do it though. Routine win for Taylor. Nicho will have to do something special at the Ally Pally to make the Premier League.

Nicholson is fucking pish here, all his theatrics make it all the worse. Would love to see him do it though. Routine win for Taylor. Nicho will have to do something special at the Ally Pally to make the Premier League.

Yeah, he's only really got the Grand Slam and the Worlds to impress in if he does want a place in next season's Premier League.

I think he's likely to get a place in the Premier League regardless of what he does between now and then. He's proved he's good enough in recent events and he would sell tickets, no doubt about it.

I can almost guarantee you that if Nicho is knocked out at the group stage at the Grand Slam and doesn't make the last 16 of the Worlds then he won't be in the Premier League. Big three months coming up for him.

What a fucking brilliant 147 from Taylor - he's demolishing Nicho here.