Darts...

Sideshow

Wow. Bloody fantastic comeback from Part.

Incredible, simply incredible. John Part is the only player who (except for Taylor) that would have continued to believe he could win that match from his position. Lewis will feel he has bottled that one, and rightly so, but Part put the pressure on, and even though Adrian is certainly a higher scorer than Part, he doesn't yet have that same steel and grit.

But I'm absolutely delighted for John! He deserves something like that to happen! :D

I dont believe it.Lewis looked like all he had to do was turn up.True class from part,But he shouldn't of got a sniff at it.

Come on wade.Im getting the feeling i have cursed all the players i have predicted to win :lol:

The bomber looks confident.

Edited by F_T_Y

Incredible, simply incredible. John Part is the only player who (except for Taylor) that would have continued to believe he could win that match from his position. Lewis will feel he has bottled that one, and rightly so, but Part put the pressure on, and even though Adrian is certainly a higher scorer than Part, he doesn't yet have that same steel and grit.

But I'm absolutely delighted for John! He deserves something like that to happen! :D

It was just fantastic watching him dig his heels in. Nick one leg, then another - momentum is a huge thing in darts. So glad I put my faith in Darth Maple in the prediction compo! :D

I dont believe it.Lewis looked like all he had to do was turn up.True class from part,But he shouldn't of got a sniff at it.

Absolutely, but Lewis has certainly not been up to form for quite some time. He was playing brilliantly taking advantage of Part's sloppy play, but he didn't kill it off, and even though he isn't as talented as some, John Part is an incredible closer out ot matches. In recent years, and for the first half of that match, Part's nerves look shattered, but that comeback was vintage John Part, but as you said, Lewis threw that one away.

Wow. What a result!

It was just fantastic watching him dig his heels in. Nick one leg, then another - momentum is a huge thing in darts. So glad I put my faith in Darth Maple in the prediction compo! :D

It was classic John Part that we haven't seen in years, that grit and steely determination has always been second to none! Made my night for sure.

I went against Part on this one in the Predictions, mostly because I didn't want to jinx the result! :P

I still think that Part needs to lose some weight though. He lost a lot of weight at the end of 2008, but since he lost to Sheperd at the 2010 Worlds he has put it back on, and more.

It must be a hindrance for him on the stage, and I would argue that's partly the reason why he played poorly in both Blackpool and Germany for the Euro's

Edited by Davis Love III

I still think that Part needs to lose some weight though. He lost a lot of weight at the end of 2008, but since he lost to Sheperd at the 2010 Worlds he has put it back on, and more.

It must be a hindrance for him on the stage, and I would argue that's partly the reason why he played poorly in both Blackpool and Germany for the Euro's

I didn't know if it was just a change of shirt colour but aye, his boobies were quite impressive tonight.

Great to see him win though, Lewis should have finished it off but Part was never going to throw the towel in. Top lad and hopefully he can have a good run.

Hylton is a class act. One of they players who just gets on with it whether he's playing Taylor or a diddy he genuinely just does play the board and never gives up.

Chizy looking fantastic here so far. After having a nightmare at Blackpool on the doubles his doubles in and out have been top notch so far. Tabern has looked awful for a long time now.

Travesty Tabern went through. Hes terrible to watch and he'll fold against one of the big guns. Chisnall's doubles are absolutely hopeless though.

If Anderson goes out, IMO you've probably got the top three 180 hitters in the tournament gone.

Edited by MTJ