Darts...

Sideshow

Women's Final coming up featuring some bint who'll get her arse kicked by the undoubted Queen of Darts... Ms Trina Gulliver.

EDIT: Some decent darts from Lisa Ashton has put her in full control of this one. Fair play.

EDIT AGAIN: Quite happily hold my hands up on this one... Lisa Ashton wins 4-1 to become the new Women's World Masters champion. Pretty good scoring from her throughout.

Edited by The Naitch

Holy f**k,161 to win the masters.What a preformance.You would think winstanley played bad,but waites was on another level.Super stuff.

Fitzmaurice - This guy showed great pride when he won a tournament somewhere else.Not allowed to mention the grand slam it would seem.

Good coverage from espn this weekend.The lakeside should be even better :D

Edited by F_T_Y

I just found that MUCH easier than I thought I would.

"On the 7th March 2010 Robbie hit a Massive 3 dart average of 128.82, which is one of the highest ever recorded."

They don't have a proper link to that, but the BBC did report it at the time. I'd imagine a LOT of players can get 120+ averages on the floor from time to time.

Sid Waddell has been diagnosed with Bowel Cancer.

Sid Waddell Statement

Dick Allix, Sid's Manager: ""Following recent tests, Sid has unfortunately been diagnosed with bowel cancer.

"He is now undergoing treatment and will, regretfully, be unable to undertake any professional engagements for the time being."

As Darts fans Sid has been part of our lives for the last 3 decades, and I'm sure we all wish him a successful recovery from this dreadful illness.

Edited by Davis Love III

Sid Waddell has been diagnosed with Bowel Cancer.

Sid Waddell Statement

Dick Allix, Sid's Manager: ""Following recent tests, Sid has unfortunately been diagnosed with bowel cancer.

"He is now undergoing treatment and will, regretfully, be unable to undertake any professional engagements for the time being."

As Darts fans Sid has been part of our lives for the last 3 decades, and I'm sure we all wish him a successful recovery from this dreadful illness.

As much as i hate him on tv and the way he sucks up Taylors arse,you wouldn't wish that on anyone

Get well soon but stay off our screens please time to retire at 71 i think.