Darts...

Sideshow

Incredible performance from Brendan Dolan. Wonderful week and a fantastic story. It has been his week.

As for Wade, perhaps I'm just conjecturing, but could this effect him in a similar way as the Waites defeat did at the Grand Slam last year?

Edited by Davis Love III

Incredible performance from Brendan Dolan. Wonderful week and a fantastic story. It has been his week.

As for Wade, perhaps I'm just conjecturing, but could this effect him in a similar way as the Waites defeat did at the Grand Slam last year?

No. Although he will be extremely disappointed by tonight's performance it wasn't quite the same as that complete bottle crash at the Grand Slam. He'll be alright.

No. Although he will be extremely disappointed by tonight's performance it wasn't quite the same as that complete bottle crash at the Grand Slam. He'll be alright.

True enough. Was just putting that idea out there purely on the basis of previous history and Wade's often fragile and unpredictable mental state.

True enough. Was just putting that idea out there purely on the basis of previous history and Wade's often fragile and unpredictable mental state.

Yeah, can understand where you're coming from mate. Still, I think that he has dealt with most of his demons and I'd imagine he'll have a decent Grand Slam and World Championships.

Yeah, can understand where you're coming from mate. Still, I think that he has dealt with most of his demons and I'd imagine he'll have a decent Grand Slam and World Championships.

There's no question he has certainly come along with dealing with some of his issues, and that's fantastic. The one positive for him at the Grand Slam is that it's a format that eases you into the tournament a little, so any doubts or issues he has with his attitude should dispel rather quickly, in comparison to the World Championship's last year against Mr Jazz Hands himself.