Darts...

Sideshow

Gotta love Ted Hankey! :D

Be on your way!

I'd love to see him in the PDC. In fact, I think the new challenge would give him the opportunity to flourish. He has so much talent.

Incidentely, I find the fact that Dean Winstanley is only 30 years one of the most distressing things in life.

Edited by Davis Love III

Be on your way!

I'd love to see him in the PDC. In fact, I think the new challenge would give him the opportunity to flourish. He has so much talent.

Incidentely, I find the fact that Dean Winstanley is only 30 years one of the most distressing things in life.

Aye, that was one long paper round he must have had as a kid.. and I thought I looked old for my age! :lol:

Dean 'O' Winstanley?

That is up there with Special Brew as one of the most fucktarded nicknames I have seen.

No, his nickname is much worse. Over The Top - because that's the name of his favourite film. Shocking.

Well, if you look like your avatar.....

:lol:

No, his nickname is much worse. Over The Top - because that's the name of his favourite film. Shocking.

Aye, I heard them chatting about that. Not a film I've seen, can't say that Dean Winstanley's liking for it is going to make me want to see it either! I was just going on what he had on the back of his shirt.

Demolition job from Winstanley here though.