Darts...

Sideshow

Is anyone actually watching the current game? The crowd aren't into it all since Pipe is so fucking slow.

Wish he would hurry up some people have work tomorrow .

Will have to stay up for the last game to see if mighty mike can play aswell as last night.Jones v heydon will be another slow burner.

Is anyone actually watching the current game? The crowd aren't into it all since Pipe is so fucking slow.

Sky will lose so many viewers by not putting him on last. The p***ks taking Wade to a decider as well, I had it as 5-3 Wade in the predictor :(

Wish he would hurry up some people have work tomorrow .

Will have to stay up for the last game to see if mighty mike can play aswell as last night.Jones v heydon will be another slow burner.

I fell alseep just before the Hankey/Barney match got started. :(

Decent night of darts ahead ... really looking forward to Newton vs Nicho (if I can last the distance).

Aye I fell asleep during the Heydon/Jones match last night these later starts a bit of a pain in the arse.

VDV/Phillips should be great to watch tonight just two players who play rat-a-tat-tat darts. Looking forward to seeing Hubbard as well after missing his game against Taylor.

pipe is murder too watch - should they introduce a time limit - far fetched i know but something has to be done - could you imagine it if he bored his way to the final of the world championship - christ the final would finish in february

Thats a bit extreme.Only a few players throw that slow anyway,plus he is not doing it to put the other person off,just the way he throws.

Caris played well there.