Darts...

Sideshow

It's 4 automatic places, unless he wins I can't see him making up the ground.

Is it not 6 automatic places? I always thought it was 6, PDC had one wild card pick and Sky had one wild card pick.

The certs must be Taylor, Lewis, Anderson, Wade. The others I'd have are Nicholson, Newton, Whitlock and Webster, but it's almost certain Barney will be there.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Is it not 6 automatic places? I always thought it was 6, PDC had one wild card pick and Sky had one wild card pick.

The certs must be Taylor, Lewis, Anderson, Wade. The others I'd have are Nicholson, Newton, Whitlock and Webster, but it's almost certain Barney will be there.

They changed it last year to 2 for the PDC and 2 for Sky.

I think Webster, RvB and Jenkins should vacate the PL this year. Being replaced by Newton, Nicholson and hopefully Hankey.

If Hankey doesnt make the switch I would keep Barneveld. Webster and Jenkins are so boring its unreal.

Edit - Forgot about Whitlock, on his day he pounds the T20 and doubles. Would probably keep him.

Edited by IrishBhoy

Van Gerwen :lol: What a ridiculous suggestion unless he wins the Worlds!

I actually quite hate Barney these days but he is a guarentee because of the Dutch TV shit that screens the PL. He REALLY doesn't deserve it though his attitude is fucking rotten.

Taylor

Wade

Anderson

Lewis

Nicholson

Hankey

That 6 wiykd ve ideal but as for the last two there isn't a lot of quality/personality about for this particular competition.

I'm choking on this Lewis/Taylor game it's going to be special. :D

Is Lewis Taylor the first semi? Wasn't their a tournament where the semis and final where on the same day and Taylor beating Anderson in the final? Anderson admitting that he just ran out of steam? Hopefully history dosent repeat it's self!

Aye, Lewis vs Taylor is up first by the looks of it.

Niceeee... I can only watch the first semi final.

It really is a sad day when you are forced to cheer on Lewis. It's all relative though i suppose.

Did anyone hear Taylor's tear-stained drivel about not being given the respect he deserves in England? Fud.

Niceeee... I can only watch the first semi final.

It really is a sad day when you are forced to cheer on Lewis. It's all relative though i suppose.

Did anyone hear Taylor's tear-stained drivel about not being given the respect he deserves in England? Fud.

The poor wee soul is feeling unappreciated... :lol:

Bit surprised they were saying yesterday tickets still available for the afternoon session today.

Would have thought it would have been a sell out a while ago.

Quite disappointing really.

Why is this the first semi incidentally?

It's the bottom half of the draw and they were playing last night. It should be Anderson - Walsh first, which would give the winner of that more time to recover for tonight.

Seems a bit pish that the order is rigged to help Taylor.

Why is this the first semi incidentally?

It's the bottom half of the draw and they were playing last night. It should be Anderson - Walsh first, which would give the winner of that more time to recover for tonight.

Seems a bit pish that the order is rigged to help Taylor.

They've probably done it to avoid clashing with Chelsea vs Liverpool.