Darts...

Sideshow

Nah that list is a list of Rileys Qualifiers, Speedy Qualifiers and Speedy Employee Qualifiers (eg. should be diddies).

The Employee qualifiers are the bottom 8 on your list there. There's no actual certainty this year that they are diddies (never seen the scores they threw with 15 darts like last year) but they should be worth backing against if the odds are suffice. Three of them played last year (Daniels, Gordon, Pugh - all beat easy) but the other 5 are different names so who knows?

The draw is up as it goes

Kirk Gordon - Kevin McDine

Rileys Reading Qualifier - Darrin Pugh

Rileys Basildon Qualifier - Melling

Nigel Heydon - Critchley

Josh Jones - Spencer

Temple/Clark v Kelly

Amazingly two of them have been drawn together in a Prelim game :lol: (Johnson & Daniels).

Backing a Riley's qualifier against one of these guys is going into the unknown but qualifying through Rileys you will have to go through a lot of good amateur players to get to Bolton, you're then relying on the Employees being as bad as last year. It's one to think about but McDine, Heydon, Jones and Temple/Clark I would suggest is buying money like last year.

You sure? There's a separate list for Rileys qualifiers on the PDC site.

Sorry just had a quick look that is all the Speedy Qualifiers that you listed but only the bottom 8 are the Employees.

The guys above that I wouldn't be backing against from the information available they were throwing 500-600 with 15 darts to qualify which isn't too shabby. These will most likely be not bad amateur players who have used an easier route to qualify than going through Rileys. Ryan Murray for instance is a very decent player I've seen and he put Colin Monk out of the first round last year.

Wade/Lewis double tonight.

Couldn't believe i got lewis at evens.

Now i see why he was evens,because he is a useless c**t :P

Lewis out of the tournament.Great display from the wizard.Hit a 140 to break and then throw for the match.

Two great matches up next. and a great chance for hamilton or painter to get to the final night !

And with that the Premier League is finished.

None of the guys can live with Taylor apart from Lewis.

Agreed. Barney and Whitlock will bottle it if they get in front. Hamilton probably isn't good enough to beat Taylor. Don't think Wade has the scoring either to live with him.

By the way, I have never heard of Josh Jones.

Edited by MTJ

Great game that thought Barney had him but great last leg from Wade who, quite rightly, looks a bit pissed off with the crowd.

Yep he made a valid point regarding the crowds giving certain players a hard time each week (The Glasgow ones being the worst in my opinion)

Thought he was spot on and came across very well in the interview but sadly the Premier League is the monster the PDC have created and the players will just have to put up with it if they want the big cash.

Great game that thought Barney had him but great last leg from Wade who, quite rightly, looks a bit pissed off with the crowd.

Sadly it is part and parcell of playing darts in the pdc especially at the premier league however it's largely due to the big boozed up crowds that these players are paid so well so they can't have it both ways i suppose...

I see the 'bullet' Stephen Bunting has qualified for the uk open.

Played in a tournament today,.It was weird ,i was matching the guy for scoring but as soon has i got close to setting up a finish i hit a 26 or something.Ended up getting beat 3 nil.

Onwards and upwards as they say, going to the rileys qualifier in stirling next week.

Along with the final of the premier league,Michael Van gerwen takes on James Hubbard in the PDC world youth title.Van gerwen when on top form is one of the best to watch.

Ideal sceniaro for tonight - Wade v whitlock final ,Whitlock wins

What I think will happen,Hammer will beat Whitlock again.Got him at 7/4 . Taylor will pump Wade and Hamilton.

Along with the final of the premier league,Michael Van gerwen takes on James Hubbard in the PDC world youth title.Van gerwen when on top form is one of the best to watch.

Ideal sceniaro for tonight - Wade v whitlock final ,Whitlock wins

What I think will happen,Hammer will beat Whitlock again.Got him at 7/4 . Taylor will pump Wade and Hamilton.

Yeah that would be nice but like almost everyone else i can't see past taylor winning it.

I think the best chance of Taylor losing would be Wade keeping close and beating him 8-7 or 8-6. Wade will need to be at the very top of his game and will have to take out some big finishes if there's to be any chance of that though.

I think Hamilton will grind it out against Whitlock then put in a solid performance to Taylor. Taylor wins this 9 times out of 10 though unfortunately.