Darts...

Sideshow

On the 9.03 from Larbert tomorrow mate for the games at night then the Quarters on Friday. Looks a solid, if unspectacular, line up tomorrow but a good possibility of Barney/Lewis, Wade/MVG quarters which would be very tasty.

I'll not be able to see by 7pm tomorrow so it's all irrelevant. ;)

Not jealous at all. Have fun and I'll keep an eye out for you making an arse of yourself on the telly :lol:

Can't remember combination finishing like this in my puff it's unbelievable.

Nicholson did something similar to Taylor when he beat him on ITV. Ridiculous stuff.

It's great watching two guys with such easy on the eye throws playing so well.

Oh aye there's going to be a wee interview with Jenks and Pieman later which should be hilarious they two crack me up. Can't remember what event it was but they done one the other year with Pieman making Terry tea and shit it was top notch.

Oh aye there's going to be a wee interview with Jenks and Pieman later which should be hilarious they two crack me up. Can't remember what event it was but they done one the other year with Pieman making Terry tea and shit it was top notch.

Aye, that was at the Worlds I think - they were drawn against each other so they done a wee odd couple thing. It was brilliant.

Edited by The Naitch

Pieman and Jenks are two of the good guys.

Shame however that like Walsh, Smith will get smashed in his game.

Hopefully Walsh ends up out the top 16 by next year and either doesn't qualify or draws a top boy in round 1 and gets sent home.

Pieman and Jenks are two of the good guys.

Shame however that like Walsh, Smith will get smashed in his game.

Hopefully Walsh ends up out the top 16 by next year and either doesn't qualify or draws a top boy in round 1 and gets sent home.

I would be pretty sure Walsh is on the slide and won't be here next year there are too many players now who have simply a far better game.

His high 80/low 90 averages these days just aren't going to cut the mustard these days that he could get away with a few years back. Wayne Jones is another who will fall into that category they were two of the form horses on the floor for a good spell but now are not making an impression in the slightest due to the players coming through.

Would be lovely to see Ted on this stage next year hopefully he can get his arse in gear certainly been playing better of late.