Darts...

Sideshow

Its literally stuff like "Bengals cut 3rd string punter" "Chiefs get a first down"

I said to him once hes worse than Jeff Stelling, but that didn't stop him. Time the c**t was banned. I'd be an ideal appointment as moderator in my genocide of the P&B mongs who are dragging this forum through the gutter.

Whose watching the Lakeside then at half 2? The Dazzler against Benito up first.

Edited by target_dart

Its literally stuff like "Bengals cut 3rd string punter" "Chiefs get a first down"

I said to him once hes worse than Geoff Stelling, but that didn't stop him. Time the c**t was banned. I'd be an ideal appointment as moderator in my genocide of the P&B mongs who are dragging this forum through the gutter.

Unsurprising. It's the same in Misc Football, before there was one big PL thread he used to start a thread for literally every televised game and say "Kicks off at half 12. Fancy Arsenal." Then give a running commentary in five words or less in each post. Awful, absolutely awful.

Whose watching the Lakeside then at half 2? The Dazzler against Benito up first.

Might as well eh.

Bet we get interviews from the bar again. You can see the c***s in their tacky argos jewellery in the background skulling pints, truly professional. We'll probably see Darryl sinking his 10th pint of Strongbow of the day as he sticks his sunglasses and bowler hat on for the walk on.

ENGERLAND....VERSUS.....ENGERLAND

Bunting is an alright player to be fair. Waites likewise. They two I think would do proper damage in the PDC. Kist and Harms and Chuck Norris are alright players but are as inconsistent as PDC mid carders like Walshie. Adams and O'Shea are on the way down, but on their day might spring a performance.

The rest are complete jobbers.

Edited by target_dart

What do you reckon for Bunting in the PDC would be "alright"? To me there would be absolutely no danger of him cracking the top 16, lower reaches of the top 32 IMO. Waites is possibly the most overrated player in the world for me, one good tournament where Wade's bottle completely collapsed in the final.

Bunting was fucking brilliant in the UK Open versus Wade. Missed three darts at D7 to beat him and average over a ton. Hes plodded this year in the BDO, but still been good enough to scoop the lot.

Waites has shown at the GSOD he can cut it. Another who can average the ton mark over a distance.