GROUP G

Australia (3)

Croatia

New Zealand

GROUP H

Northern Ireland (6)

Belgium

Hungary

Top two from each group go through to the last 16.

Edited by The Naitch

Cheers for that, good to gear its still in good condition after a year. We have only played on it about 2 hours max each night and its ruined. A trip to Argos tomorrow beckons

Winmau blade 3 or 4 are the best available IMO. Closely followed by Target Pro Tour (what I use cos they're cheaper than winmaus). Unicorn boards always get chewed up quicker, I'd never use one.

Day 1 of Q School today with the 4 winning Tour Cards

Ricky Evans

Charl Pietersen

Jyhan Artut

Ken MacNeil

Probably shows the strength of the game now globally as three players outwith these shores get tour cards on the first day. Pietersen also hit a 9 darter in the final game against Kevin McDine that is very impressive although sadly no financial reward for the lad but be interesting to see what damage he can do on tour.

Winmau blade 3 or 4 are the best available IMO. Closely followed by Target Pro Tour (what I use cos they're cheaper than winmaus). Unicorn boards always get chewed up quicker, I'd never use one.

THIS. I have a blade 4. Bounce outs are rare, and the board itself is excellent.

Another tough draw for the English, IMO.

Why have you just selected England? Every group there looks a piece of piss for the seeds with the possible exception of the Germany group. I can see why they have this tournament and it's probably good at advancing the game abroad (which IMO is the next big step for the sport as I've discussed before), but I doubt I'll watch any of it, at least until the QFs.

Why have you just selected England? Every group there looks a piece of piss for the seeds with the possible exception of the Germany group. I can see why they have this tournament and it's probably good at advancing the game abroad (which IMO is the next big step for the sport as I've discussed before), but I doubt I'll watch any of it, at least until the QFs.

Is it on the telly ?

Gurney will do some damage on tour with his power scoring. Haavisto looked class at the worlds lovely throw on him and should be a regular on the tour travelling with Komula.

Blundell was a jobber a few years back and never hears of Walters but he seemed to get the rub of the green today draw wise.