Darts...

Sideshow

I see Andy Parsons (not the shite comedian) hit a 9 yesterday as well in the only leg he won getting beat 6-1 off Welge.

Another lad Ian Jopling missed D12 for the same.

Super stuff.

Another guy was one away from hitting a nine darter earlier today.

EDIT: Kevin McDine has just gone one better. That's the THIRD of this week's Q-School!

Edited by The Naitch

The c***s have split the Quarter Finals at the Matchplay to Thursday and Friday night instead of the one day.

Really no value in heading down for the two days with only two matches on each night. Opted for 4 x 2nd round games on the Tuesday and same again for the Wednesday.

Least you are seeing every player in the competition at that point over the two days. Decent.

It could be a possibility Nick.

I ordered 4 for the session you're after this morning for a mate and theres no table seats left had to get Balcony. Would imagine that will go before Monday leaving just standing tickets possibly?

I mailed them yesterday to check the availability. The bloke said most tickets went in the first 24 hours. Only balcony seats left for the Friday (as of yesterday lunch time). I remember 5 years ago they still had tickets left about a month after they went on sale.

John Gwynne is leaving after the World Matchplay...

http://www.dartsmad.com/darts-news/2013/01/30/john-gwynne-to-call-it-quits/

Bit disappointed as it means we'll hear a lot more of Nigel fucking Pearson. It'd be good if Sky put their high horse away and signed up Chris Mason as Gwynne's replacement.