Darts...

Sideshow

That Lewis/Huybrechts game was fucking lethal. Massive respect for Jackpot he was clearly fucked with the flu but went up there and showed the class of a two time world champ.

It's been utter shite up until that game right enough.

Lewis v Huybrechts was the best game last night.I had a tiered seating ticket but it was pretty empty at the back of the hall so they moved people onto the tables.The atmosphere when thornton came out was incredible.Hamilton really should of won the match but the crowd were right on his back.

Mvg v barney should be good tonight.

Edited by F_T_Y

I doubt any of them will qualify to be honest but would love to be proved wrong. It's not an open draw so the remaining PDC players are seeded. The way Dolan and Wright are playing just now you would have to fancy them.

What is the actual point of paying money just to boo the tits off every player who is English? It's pretty sad.

Lewis will get it tight later on and he's been very good with the crowd and matured a lot in the last few years.

What is the actual point of paying money just to boo the tits off every player who is English? It's pretty sad.

Lewis will get it tight later on and he's been very good with the crowd and matured a lot in the last few years.

Aye Lewis has been much improved. People aren't just booing the English, they're booing people they dislike or playing the Scot.

Friday was brilliant, had fantastic seats. It was night and day compared to the Premier League in Glasgow. I wouldn't get the train again next year though, someone would either have to run a bus or drive. 50 quid for a taxi to my maw and dad's house then had to get the train back to Glasgow on Saturday morning.