Darts...

Sideshow

Semi Finals...

Ian Moss v Kevin Thomas.

Moss is 140th on the PDC's Order of Merit, with Kevin Thomas 137th. Qualifying for the Worlds would certainly be the biggest moment of their careers.

Matt Clark v Andy Jenkins.

Two veterans with 33 World Championship appearances between them. Jenkins lost last year in the 1st Round to Justin Pipe, while Clark hasn't made it to Ally Pally since 2010.

Lets see what happens...

Difficult weekend for Andy Jenkins.

He was inside the Top 16 projected qualifiers from the Pro Tour on Saturday morning, but fell out of it after the two Players Championship events.

And now he has missed out on making his 18th World Championship at the final stage after coming through five rounds of qualifying.

But then again, he's an idiot so who cares...

Nice to see Superman back on the big stage.

It is. He's had an awful two years on the circuit, and is now 92nd on the Order of Merit.

Nice to see a few of these "older" names making it through, with Dennis Smith and Mark Dudbridge also qualifying.

It feels like 2004 again...

Incidentally, the star prize for the 2014 World Darts Championship Prediction League has arrived at my home.

Now, I expect all that read this thread to take part when it comes...

I have my Dennis picture nicely framed on my TV stand from last year :D

The Power of Darts on ITV4 just now.

About the rise in popularity of the game all BDO stuff so far!

I liked Barry Hearn there on the players staying with the BDO.

"It's all very well hiding behind saying that we love our darts, and we're a family. But what it means is; that you're not very good."

Harsh....

Enjoyable documentary so far. Thanks for pointing it out, Neilly!

Decent wee programme this.

One things for sure Waites will never move to PDC on evidence of this.

Indeed. After dismissing the PDC, stating that he gets his "fix" of the other guys at the Grand Slam, he then interestingly said that the other side is for those who are interested in "the money and taking it seriously."

Martin Adams is a fucking cretin of a man and this programme just confirmed that.

That Sue Williams is another weapon. She is made that out as though it's just PDC crowds that like a bevvy and that BDO they come to watch darts. Well they do but they are also trollied on the evidence of the Scottish and Welsh Opens I've been to.

I actually hugged Scott Waites when I was oot ma dial something I've never fully recovered from.

Cracking programme though for the casual fan who may mot have been too aware of the politics in darts.