Rugby Union

kiwififer

1 minute ago, dogmc said:

Yep I hate ulster for their whiny self entitled fans and munster for the horrible cynical way they play (blatant cheating at rucks n mauls, running obstruction lines n off the ball cheap shots). Always a delight to see those two losing whoever they are playing.

Fun part is that my grandmother came from Cork, which is part of Munster, and was married to my grandfather who came from Donegal (part of Ulster)...sounds like your idea of a nightmare...;)

Yep I hate ulster for their whiny self entitled fans and munster for the horrible cynical way they play (blatant cheating at rucks n mauls, running obstruction lines n off the ball cheap shots). Always a delight to see those two losing whoever they are playing.

Munster illegally seal rucks all the time
Glasgow will stuff them tonight

I know I'm in the minority in the rugby supporting world, but i don't like Nigel Owens. He has a habit of turning the games into a "look at me" display. Decisions wise he isn't the worst but personally I'd rather concentrate on the rugby than the officiating.

Wot the fuk is wrong with us. Zero penetration. Some first team players on pitch. Has toony lost focus??

Our form has definitely taken a nose dive of late. But it's pure speculation to blame Toony moving on at the end of the campaign. I'm sure he puts as much in as he has been.

24 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

I know I'm in the minority in the rugby supporting world, but i don't like Nigel Owens. He has a habit of turning the games into a "look at me" display. Decisions wise he isn't the worst but personally I'd rather concentrate on the rugby than the officiating.

This is correct. Owens is a turd.

Forgot this was on, switched over to ALBA in time to see them turn the ball over and get a penalty - turned off again.