Rugby Union

kiwififer

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Having a guy like Hogg who can spiral it makes such a difference in that sort of wind.

Yeah. He's great in these situations. The mouth breathers on the Glasgow warriors Facebook page were saying we are better without him. Absolute nutjobs. 

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hogg, Graham, Maitland, Seymour would all be ahead of him.

A good finish to the season might see Steyn in there too.

Aye and he's definitely not starting at FB if Hogg or Maitland are fit. Steyn has looked better at 13 than on the wing where his defence has been ropy.

Big Zander is having a stormer.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Hogg, Graham, Maitland, Seymour would all be ahead of him.

A good finish to the season might see Steyn in there too.

Steyn has looked great for Glasgow since he's came in. That being said Kinghorn will no doubt be in the WC squad and probably start a game or two. 

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

Aye and he's definitely not starting at FB if Hogg or Maitland are fit. Steyn has looked better at 13 than on the wing where his defence has been ropy.

Big Zander is having a stormer.

Zander is some boy. We're stacked at tighthead at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Steyn has looked great for Glasgow since he's came in. That being said Kinghorn will no doubt be in the WC squad and probably start a game or two. 

I don't know. It might depend who is fit. Duncan Taylor can play fullback and centre. If he's good to go they might only go with 4 back 3's and Taylor as cover.

I think one thing that's been blatant tonight is that Harley and Fusaro(great servants to Glasgow rugby) are being shown up a bit as liabilities in the starting lineup. Good for squad depth but all the new players coming through will see them lose their place. 

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

I don't know. It might depend who is fit. Duncan Taylor can play fullback and centre. If he's good to go they might only go with 4 back 3's and Taylor as cover.

I hope you're right. Kinghorn is a liability in defence and under the highball. Admittedly, I do t watch many Edinburgh games but I really don't see the hype.