Rugby Union

kiwififer

A spot of boredom this morning, accompanied by going down a youtube wormhole inspired me to think of the following team. Your contributions for the gaps are most welcome.

Current players only for this, but I'd imagine we could come up with an all time one too.

Arseholes XV

15 Israel Folau
14 Chris Ashton
12 Owen Farrell
11 Keith Earls
10 Johnny Sexton
9 Nic White

1 Joe Marler (just edges Ellis Genge for me)
4 Tomas Lavanini
5 Johnny Hill
6 Peter O'Mahoney
7 Ryan Wilson

Townsend will be thinking about chucking Finn in against New Zealand  expecting we will get pumped and then he can start Kinghorn versus Argentina but in a cold sweat in case we somehow pull off a shock and he ends up looking like a plonker despite the great win. 

Hopefully the lack of any cohesion in attack the past two games will have made him see that he needs Finn. Anyone sensible would see that Russell is out of contract at the end of the season and will be screwing the nut to get another big deal. That's why he has taken over kicking at Racing, is apparently doing extra training and is sitting with 95% kicking accuracy.