Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

If he's on the telly, he's not punching family members or impregnating anything that moves

It's amazing how hated he is now. Seems like an absolute w**k of a guy.

Carley there, missed multiple late hits, loads of niggle but right on top of the guy dropping the ball the wrong way for a lineout. Getting the big decisions right.

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I think just a classic example of things being overlooked because he was a great player. The rumours were always there

Remember his antics when Exeter pumped Glasgow at Sandy Park a couple of years back. Absolutely rubbing Glasgow faces in it. I thought at the time he was an absolute fud.

5 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Not a full strength Toulon team but that’s very comfortable for Glasgow.

Easy win in Llanelli for Edinburgh tonight as well.

BP win against a French team is always a good result. Job done, and through to the last 16

32 minutes ago, Snobot said:

Remember his antics when Exeter pumped Glasgow at Sandy Park a couple of years back. Absolutely rubbing Glasgow faces in it. I thought at the time he was an absolute fud.

Aye, all because he had some weird chip on his shoulder because he wasn't treated like the returning hero in the first game. Glasgow punters were apparently more interested in seeing Thier team win than massaging his ego.