Rugby Union

kiwififer

Even though I'm a Glasgow fan, I really should be a good Scotsman and watch Edinburgh's game at Cardiff Blues tonight lol.  However, I'll be watching BBC NI for Ulster v Cheetahs.  Just curious to see what they bring to the table and if we should get nervous for Glasgow's games against them lol.  No doubt I'll do likewise tomorrow afternoon when the Southern Kings visit the Scarlets.

Also, I believe Mike Adamson makes his league debut as a ref when he takes charge of Dragons v Leinster.  I wish him well :)

Edited by come on shire

Even though I'm a Glasgow fan, I really should be a good Scotsman and watch Edinburgh's game at Cardiff Blues tonight lol.  However, I'll be watching BBC NI for Ulster v Cheetahs.  Just curious to see what they bring to the table and if we should get nervous for Glasgow's games against them lol.  No doubt I'll do likewise tomorrow afternoon when the Southern Kings visit the Scarlets.
Also, I believe Mike Adamson makes his league debut as a ref when he takes charge of Dragons v Leinster.  I wish him well [emoji4]

Might be wrong but I think Adamson may have done Glasgow embra end of last season. Either way about time some new blood was brought in.

1 hour ago, dogmc said:

889650aff3bc4ac764c801b03d803e9b.jpg
Glasgow team for tomorrow

No Stuart Hogg, Tommy Seymour, Huw Jones, Jonny Gray, Fraser Brown, Nick Grigg, Finn Russell or Rob Harley.

If you had said that last season, we'd have been shitting ourselves. That team there is capable of emptying anyone in the league.

No Stuart Hogg, Tommy Seymour, Huw Jones, Jonny Gray, Fraser Brown, Nick Grigg, Finn Russell or Rob Harley.
If you had said that last season, we'd have been shitting ourselves. That team there is capable of emptying anyone in the league.

Yep good signings plus young team coming on nicely. Also good to get Connacht away in early September rather than arse end of winter.... Probably jinxed it now !

1 hour ago, dogmc said:

Might be wrong but I think Adamson may have done Glasgow embra end of last season. Either way about time some new blood was brought in.

You are very correct.  He also did the Intercontinental Shield final between the 2 Russian sides (one's in Edinburgh's Challenge Cup group) in the Euro finals weekend at Murrayfield.

Also, I believe Mike Adamson makes his league debut as a ref when he takes charge of Dragons v Leinster.  I wish him well [emoji4]

He has had 8 games as ref in the Pro 12