Rugby Union

kiwififer

He played over 100 games for Connacht too. I remember that we had a similar situation against one of the SA teams a few months back when Adamson reffed our game. I'm not saying that he'll be biased but, as with Adamson, it's utterly ridiculous that a referee is put in that situation knowing that accusations will inevitably be flung about.
Adamson is slightly different as he only played one game for Glasgow

1 minute ago, ajwffc said:
1 hour ago, Allan Jacobsen said:
He played over 100 games for Connacht too. I remember that we had a similar situation against one of the SA teams a few months back when Adamson reffed our game. I'm not saying that he'll be biased but, as with Adamson, it's utterly ridiculous that a referee is put in that situation knowing that accusations will inevitably be flung about.

Adamson is slightly different as he only played one game for Glasgow

Not particularly. One game or one hundred games - dimwits like me will still be screaming bias.

Also, absolutely STUNNED to see that Ali Price is responsible for his team conceding a try with poor passing.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Ali Price needs to calm the f**k down - he's been wild for two weeks

That was just a festival of shite from him there. Crap, wild passes then that "tackle" there. He's third choice at the moment.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

If he keeps up this form, I'd have Niko there instead of him too. And I hate Niko at 9.

I was just thinking the same thing. We've actually fallen to bits a wee bit here, and it's coincided with Horne and Pyrgos going off.

Ali Price needs to calm the f**k down - he's been wild for two weeks

What’s happened to that guy? He had a mediocre Six Nations when 9 was there for his taking. Now his Glasgow form has gone to pot. Flash is n the pan or temporary blip?