43 Not Out!

Steve McQueen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yesterdays game was a cracker, but it left me with a definite dilema (sp)...

i hated man u with a passion when i was younger, due to the fact that kids all round my school wore their tops etc etc, though had never been near old trafford.

then arsenal came along and i enjoyed watching man "fans" suffer, but i just hated the players at arsenal- now obviously thats ludicrous given that i know none of them and nevr will, but you know what i mean. viera was a moaning cheat, pires went down quicker than youre average essex lass and sol campbell, well, he is just a twat.

so i loved it when chelsea came and played some great football, and all that with a solid back bone of english players (terry, lampard) and players who have been in the premiership for ages (cudicini, gudjohnsen), but now they are pissing me off. drogba is shit, damien duff and joe cole have lost much of the flair that they showed at blackburn and west ham respectively, and most of all they footy they play isnt "sexy". they have bought the league title like every other club, but mourinho is getting a tad annoying and some of the players they have signed have smply been so they dont have to play against them twice a year (duff, j cole, wright-phillips)

oh, and i have a ticket for the man u villareal match so ill have to support man u for one night!!

Archived