Eastenders....

Dean's attempted rape - bad.

Shirley's attempted murder - well, let's just forget about that.

This annoys me.

It's the same with Ronnie, if someone kills a bad man then it's alright, because he was a bad man who had it coming. Also why arrest Dean for just attempted rape and not attempted murder as well?

Edit: just remembered Shirley told the polis it was an accident, aye nae bor m8.

Edited by Adrian Madaschi

I get that Eastenders is fictional, i get that it in no way ever gets close to reality.

But the ongoing Slaters storylines are verging on the frankly absurd (especially when all run at the same time) and as such i spent the latest episode swearing at the screen.

i know how you feel, i lost my two kids in a doodlebug attack in the war!

But the ongoing Slaters storylines are verging on the frankly absurd (especially when all run at the same time) and as such i spent the latest episode swearing at the screen.

Kat was especially gobby yesterday. I'm quite annoyed her and Alfie are back, to be honest. They left last year. They had leaving music and everything. But they're back just a few months later. What did Fatboy get, despite being in the show for six years and being infinitely more likeable than Kat? Nothing, that's what. Poor Fatboy.

Stacey's psychosis is shaping up to be suitably dramatic and silly though. Looking forward to her declaring that the baby is the second coming and its father is God. At least, I hope that's where this is going.

I'm beginning to think the producer just drew names out of a tombola for old characters returning in the last couple of weeks.

We've had Glenda, Lucas, Kat, Alfie, Charlie, Mo and Jack Branning off the top of my head.

This programme is dying on his arse and has been for years. Same with Corrie.