Eastenders....

Well done everybody. 100 pages of chat about Albert Square. Heres to the next 100.

What was Kim like on those roller skates last night? Also good to see Janine getting taken down a peg or two at the end. Whitney looking dynamite as well :wub:

This.

I actually just end up laughing at his facial reactions in pretty much any scene, they're always just mental. The amount of murders that go on in Albert Square how come he's managed tae last so long??? :(:rolleyes:

I once watched Harry Hill and he put together a few clips of Christian and that beaming daft grin he does. He was referring to him as 'The Joker'. I couldn't stop laughing for a couple of minutes after that.

Just what Eastenders needed, yet another loud, shouty, "i can look after myself" female character. <_< (Billy's grand-daughter).

Whoa whoa whoa. Granddaughter? See I missed a month then caught a week, now I'm lost. Granddaughter? What happened to his son? Also how did they Masood/Yusef storyline work out? Where did Mercy go?

Whoa whoa whoa. Granddaughter? See I missed a month then caught a week, now I'm lost. Granddaughter? What happened to his son? Also how did they Masood/Yusef storyline work out? Where did Mercy go?

Billy and Julie found out that their son is dead, but that he had a daughter who is in care. Her name is Lola, and she's an arsehole. With chavvy, swept-up blondey hair and her skirts right up to there... no, wait, that's not the words. She is an arsehole though.

Masood is still not home with Zainab, but Afia and Tamwar are. Syed was back there for a bit too, because he and Christian split up for a while (about 9 hours, roughly) but then they got back together again. Yusef's not been on the screen for a while, other than when Tam and Afia returned from their honeymoon, where he happened to meet them in the cafe and then he vanished again. I don't really know what's happening there because the storyline seems to have been put on the backburner for now.

Mercy's fucked off to Nigeria. She decided she wanted to leave before she was hoofed.

:o

Can't believe Jay didn't get his hole, I mean he put a blanket on the backseat of car and made sure they had the garage to themselves, what a gentleman.

I don't blame her for dumping him after that suggestion that he might call Lola. Mind, she put the idea in his head in the first place, so she's not entirely blameless.

Once again, the Carol/Eddie will they/won't they returns to "they won't". What a fucking surprise. Can that miserable bint just meet a guy, like him, not f**k about with stupid game playing and hump the bugger, get married and live happily ever after? I hate storylines like that. Just get the hell on with it.

I think I've established Pat's exit storyline too. Half pint, or whatever his name is, has already told us how he can't keep a woman for a year without her dying, so that's her planted one foot already. Maybe that'll be the big Christmas draw: watch Pat dying on Christmas Day, eat some turkey and then come back for the later episode where everyone stands outside the Vic and is really surprised and happy when it starts snowing and playing the sad piano music.

What a dangerous little game Max and Tanya were playing there! Filthy buggers.

Billy and Julie found out that their son is dead, but that he had a daughter who is in care. Her name is Lola, and she's an arsehole. With chavvy, swept-up blondey hair and her skirts right up to there... no, wait, that's not the words. She is an arsehole though.

Masood is still not home with Zainab, but Afia and Tamwar are. Syed was back there for a bit too, because he and Christian split up for a while (about 9 hours, roughly) but then they got back together again. Yusef's not been on the screen for a while, other than when Tam and Afia returned from their honeymoon, where he happened to meet them in the cafe and then he vanished again. I don't really know what's happening there because the storyline seems to have been put on the backburner for now.

Mercy's fucked off to Nigeria. She decided she wanted to leave before she was hoofed.

Many thanks Mrs M :) When I have a green dot one shall be winging its way in your direction.

What a dangerous little game Max and Tanya were playing there! Filthy buggers.

"Noddy":lol: Max and Tanya are great. No surprise Jay didn't get his hole, Abby is still a little girl and was always going to back out. Lola looks like a bit of a goer and Jay will probably knock her up, then die from the AIDS he contracts. Young love eh.

The Eddie & Sons storyline is annoying me already. I know Jean is a raving lunatic but when he convinced her to tske some stuff from the Vic it was ridiculous.

I would love to meet Jean the now, she really seems to be gagging on it and makes puppy dog eyes at anyone with a tadger.

And by the way Tanya just keeps looking better and better.:wub:

He used to look far more Carney than he does now...

David-Essex-The-Very-Best-Of-530383-991.jpg

I like the character though, he seems like a nice guy, although he does appear to be harbouring a dark secret. That's good because they've never done that in soaps before.