Eastenders....

He is one of the creepiest characters i've seen on the soaps. Not just his personality but his movements up them stairs. I don't know if i'd like to see that again when he first arrived.

What exactly is wrong with him anyway? His legs must work a bit cause i'm sure he drove back to Oxford once.

He is one of the creepiest characters i've seen on the soaps. Not just his personality but his movements up them stairs. I don't know if i'd like to see that again when he first arrived.

What exactly is wrong with him anyway? His legs must work a bit cause i'm sure he drove back to Oxford once.

Nothing, he's a lazy shite who's using his rims to get a poke at a specky fatty in order to possibly roll in on Chelsea having a shower.

That's my take anyway.

Actually on a side-note does anyone else think Chelsea would be stinking in the buff, one of those burds that are pretty guid wi clothes on, but utter garbage with them off?

Anyway I'm digressing.

Remember when Minty first came into the show? He was Philip Mitchell's enforcer, a hard-as-nails, built like a brick shithouse thug who'd baseball bat you as soon as look at you.

Now, he's a rather sorry-looking, overweight, middle-aged man taking lip from sarky students in wheelchairs.

Remember Barry Evans? They did the same with him. He was David Wicks' mate who arranged to get Ian Beale shot for cash, knew all the dodgy geezers and participated in some rather shady goings on. They turned him into a complete buffoon once he became a regular.

Zay-napper will never win this fight, she can tell Jane about Beale pelting Janine all she wants, Jane should stroll into the Queen Vic with a 'Allah hates poofs t-shirt' and tell the world.

Edit to add:- again no wheels rolling on low pro's tonight

Edited by rajpelt

Remember when Minty first came into the show? He was Philip Mitchell's enforcer, a hard-as-nails, built like a brick shithouse thug who'd baseball bat you as soon as look at you.

Now, he's a rather sorry-looking, overweight, middle-aged man taking lip from sarky students in wheelchairs.

Remember Barry Evans? They did the same with him. He was David Wicks' mate who arranged to get Ian Beale shot for cash, knew all the dodgy geezers and participated in some rather shady goings on. They turned him into a complete buffoon once he became a regular.

It was similar to when Billy Mitchell 1st appeared on the show, maybe not as a hardman, but he was portait as a vicious bully who used to dish out beatings to that young guy Jamie who was killed. Nowadays he's the square's idiot, and the butt of everyone's jokes, plus a big softy at heart.

I think it'll be Cyclops herself, Peggy Mitchell. Despite all the nastiness, Archie genuinely loved her, and I imagine that most of his estate will pass onto her. There might be something in there for Ronnie and Roxy and Danny Mitchell (a cousin who is going to be appearing for the funeral).

I'm more concerned about whether or not Wheels will be in Thursday's show.

I think auld Archie will throw something outrageous, Roxy's maw is clearly there for the benjamins and think she might have a claim for summit.

I heard wheels is going to come rolling into the market with his ride GTI'd.

I think Archie will leave Janine £1 or something daft like that just to rub more salt into her wounds.

It'll be funny if Billy got the Vic.He'd suddenly become a Mitchell again.

Stacey keeps getting hotter :wub:

She's pregnant you pervert!!!

If I were a bookie taking bets on who will get the Vic i'd have odds off something like.....

Peggy 8/13

Ronnie/Roxy 2/1

Gilf who just joined 3/1

Janine 5/1

Billy 10/1

Phil 200/1

Janet 500/1

What's price will you give me on a Robbie Jackson and Wellard combo?

What's price will you give me on a Robbie Jackson and Wellard combo?

Did Wellard not get put down when Gus was looking after his?

As for Max - he attempts to starts up a new business with Bradders soon.

Edited by Nick_BCFC

Remember Gus and his brother? His brer was so stereotypical, he might as well have wandered round with a bucket of KFC wherever he went.

Yeah, Jules wasn't it? I remember when he got to nail Ruby Allen. "Ahhhhh man, this whole de-flowering business is freakin me out"

I first started watching properly when Janine killed Barry.