Eastenders....

BEST EPISODE EVER!

Mo running her book in the market. 100/1 Silent Assassin Tracy to receive the will - comedy GOLD!

What a cliff hanger to end it with but awfy annoying. Who has got all that shit then?

P.S. That Glenda is bang tidy!

BEST EPISODE EVER!

Mo running her book in the market. 100/1 Silent Assassin Tracy to receive the will - comedy GOLD!

What a cliff hanger to end it with but awfy annoying. Who has got all that shit then?

Aye, it was a cracker. First of all I shall concur with Glenda being tidy. The posh ones are the dirtiest so they say. I can't see why Ronny and Roxy in particular are surprised at Archie having a few million tucked away considering the size of his house when he first came into it. That annoyed me.

Big Mo knows how to make a quick buck. She kens the score like.

I hope Billy gets the Vic so he can Lord it over the rest of the Mitchells. That would be doss.

Ronnie is a totally spoiled c*nt.

Her dad gives her wean £100,000 and she starts moaning about how it's him trying to control her all over again. WHIT? He's deed!

I fancy Glenda.

Edited by Gall09

BEST EPISODE EVER!

not that i watch it.but wasnt the book on who killed archie.rolleyes.gif

Good to see that wee lawyer back on the telly - does anyone remember The Wilde Family (I think?) on CBBC from around 12 years ago? She played the main character, she called her brother the wart and I remember thinking at the time, she was a wee piece.

Thank you. That was bugging the hell out of me.

I reckon Billy will get the Vic, either that or he has left the lot to a charity and they have to sell it off. He won't have left Janine anything of any great value, although with all the little things already given out (the boxing trophy, the photo etc...) what else can there be for the likes of Janine and Glenda (who BTW is certainly not a piece!)?

Mo Harris running the book was fantastic comedy, especially the bit where she asks the Policeman if he wants to have a flutter! :lol:

I'm also disappointed with the lack of air time for Wheels. Perhaps they could write him into a mini storyline like they have with those awful characters in E20? Anyone up for a petition? Strength in numbers and all that...

Did he win tonight?, I missed it.

Not sure mate, I don't watch it. I just had it on whilst waiting for the next show to start.

As for last nights episode - I thought it was alright. I'm quite suprised people thought it was that good. It was always going to leave it til tomorrow to find out who owned the cash. I can't see past Archie's old shag piece now pocketing the cash. It'd be ridiculous to think Peggy or Janine would stay in the square if they were to get so much money. The will up the tree was shocking.

Also after last night - i'm tempted to say i'd rather bang Heather than Mo. She's revolting.

You're at it about Glenda - next to Stacey, she's easily the most attractive woman in the whole show.

Yer hole! Don't get me wrong, she is "alright" for an old piece, but there are much better looking burds on there before her. Even Janine would surely beat her to a place in the list?

Yer hole! Don't get me wrong, she is "alright" for an old piece, but there are much better looking burds on there before her. Even Janine would surely beat her to a place in the list?

Janine is the boke, when she was a hoor I'd have given her a boddy bum flum and expected change back.

As Billy goes to read the final part of Archie's will, Peggy's mobile rings. After she hangs up, Peggy announces that Glenda and Archie are divorced, despite not having signed any paperwork. Glenda's seemingly shocked by the revelation but Archie's solicitor Emma explains that Archie wouldn't have needed her signature ...if she'd been untraceable for two or more years. And roxy gets the pub!

So I'm told.

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

That burd that was talking to Billy there, what was the name of the kid's show she used to be in?

It was The Wild House.

Good to see that wee lawyer back on the telly - does anyone remember The Wilde Family (I think?) on CBBC from around 12 years ago? She played the main character, she called her brother the wart and I remember thinking at the time, she was a wee piece.

Thank you. That was bugging the hell out of me.

Cliquey b*****ds!