Eastenders....

Remember that film Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny De Vito? I reckon Laila Morse and her brother were part of some similar experiment where he got the looks and the acting talent and she got all the left over crap.

She really is a hound. My housemate nearly gagged when he was eating some sheperds pie with red sauce and I said "That looks like a discharge from her fanny" and pointed to Mo on the screen.

He put his pie down and started choking. He looks away every time she comes on the screen now.

She is horrid but Heather must be the most disgusting human in soapland!

And as much as I don't want to think about it I bet Shirley would be in the top 5 in bed (lights would obviously be off but she would be filth)

She'd be the kinda burd that would fire a stella bottle up her erse without you even mentioning.

A keeper some might say.

shirley looks filthy as feck, a right dirty ride.

Top 5 -

1. Amira (no question, no arguing, if you diss her I will hunt you down)

2. Roxy (funky, kinda dirty, and £3m in the bank)

3. Lucy (only if she wears her school tie)

4. Stacey (she looks the type to take it up the council)

5. Shirley (looks like nothing you asked her to do would faze her, been there done that etc)

Amira has to be top. After a punt with her, I'd happily chop off my old man and live on the memories!

Is it tonight that Pat has her heart attack?

Yes.

In the café, Pat learns from Jane that Ian's been refused bail and he'll be appearing at the magistrates' court later in the day. Pat turns up on Janine's doorstep but Janine doesn't want to talk. Janine realises that Pat's only there in the hope she'll drop her accusations against Ian. Janine goes on to tell Pat that she didn't kill Archie as she loved him. Back at home, Pat's asleep on the chair when Liam wakes her up with a cup of tea. Janine turns up for a heart-to-heart with Pat and when she mentions that Ian's innocent, Janine knows full well that Pat's expecting her to confess. After a barbed remark about Janine's form in the killing stakes, Janine lashes out and slaps Pat across the face. Pat walks into the kitchen and is clearly unwell as she leans over the sink. Despite Janine's protestation that she and Archie had a mutual love for each other, Pat asks why Archie threw her out of The Vic on Christmas Day and why he only left her his Newton's cradle in his will. Bianca returns home to find Liam and Tiffany on the stairs and Pat arguing with Janine in the kitchen. While holding her left arm, Pat reveals that Simon's asked her to go live in New Zealand with him. At that moment, Bianca walks in stunned by the news, while Janine continues to talk at Pat about how much she loved Archie. However, Pat suddenly collapses and Bianca screams at Liam to call for an ambulance… Meanwhile, Roxy quizzes Tracey as to why she's late for work but Roxy's in no mood for excuses. Peggy, however, informs Roxy that she told Tracy to come in late as she has lots of unpaid overtime to use. With that, Peggy tells Roxy that she has a lot to learn about managing a pub. Later, Bianca asks Peggy if she can have her wedding reception at The Vic and Peggy agrees. Roxy, however, interrupts and states that it will cost them £2,000 plus other expenses. Outraged at the price, Bianca announces that she's going elsewhere. When Bianca's gone, Peggy challenges Roxy about losing them good business. While Ronnie asks Jack to keep their trip to see Glenda a secret, Peggy suggests that Roxy ask Tracey back to work. Roxy, however, claims that she doesn't want Tracey working there any more and Peggy's seething when she sees Roxy's new bar staff. Peggy claims that Roxy can't run her pub, but Roxy promptly reminds her that she now owns it… Elsewhere, Denise isn't happy to learn that Lucas gave Loretta her number in case she couldn't get hold of him any other way; Jean tries to get Stacey to eat a sandwich but Stacey throws it in the bin; Lucas tells Denise that Loretta wants her wedding dress for the jumble; Bianca tells Denise that Loretta's a total witch and Denise decides to expose Loretta's true colours; Jean tells Bradley that Becca's upset Stacey but Bradley realises that he's driven Becca away; and Denise goes to help at the jumble with Bianca where they dupe Loretta into thinking she's won a raffle. Also, Roxy asks Chelsea if she's free to do a shift at The Vic; Lucas relents and agrees to let Denise keep her wedding dress and to make her fundraising co-ordinator; Bianca asks Denise if Lucas will let her have her wedding reception at the community centre; and Bradley surprises Stacey with Becca.

Is this the end of Tracey?

Edited by Michael

Oh my God! You think they would at least give Tracey one fucking word to voice her displeasure at being let go from the place she's worked for about 100 years!

Do they pay her per word or something?

She has a non speaking part - which i believe is cheaper and there are diffirent Equity rules. I could be talking shit though so maybe one of P&B's luvvies can correct me.

Watched this tonight for the first time in years - probably since Barry was pushed off a cliff.

Surprised to see the same shit actors still employed. Bianca, Janine , Peggy etc.Great bit of acting by Pat at the end there too.

The real reason I tuned in was to see this sinister "wheels" character that i saw mentioned in this thread . No sign of him today so I might be tempted to tune i again.

By the way , Pat is far to high up that list nick bfc , and bianca. Even Mo (shes the one that looks like a gorilla right?) would get it ahead of those two.

Watched this tonight for the first time in years - probably since Barry was pushed off a cliff.

Surprised to see the same shit actors still employed. Bianca, Janine , Peggy etc.Great bit of acting by Pat at the end there too.

The real reason I tuned in was to see this sinister "wheels" character that i saw mentioned in this thread . No sign of him today so I might be tempted to tune i again.

By the way , Pat is far to high up that list nick bfc , and bianca. Even Mo (shes the one that looks like a gorilla right?) would get it ahead of those two.

Right.

and Bradley

kills himself by jumping off of a building

. Don't know when it happens though.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

During the live episode next month

Apparently, Danny

pumps Amira

, and Bradley

kills himself by jumping off of a building

. Don't know when it happens though.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

BBC have denied this.

I watch Eastenders more often than not, but I don't care enough to weigh in on this thread. However, given the BBC's "doof-doofs" ad campaign, what are yours? And your favourite episodes?

My doof doof was probably Dirty Den's comeback... Dot Cotton's face when she first clocked him on the square was quality. (Incidentally, why is the Eastenders website not dotcotton.com? On a similar note, I'd love to see a teatime soap about Asian college students called "Bollyoaks")

Favourite episode was the one where Alfie Moon and Kat Slater first got together, only for Alfie to discover he had nae johnnies. Eastenders was abandoned in favour of a half-hour Carry On movie as he ran about London trying to find a sheath. Great stuff!

She has a non speaking part - which i believe is cheaper and there are diffirent Equity rules. I could be talking shit though so maybe one of P&B's luvvies can correct me.

It's an absolute outrage. Oh how I'd love to see a romantic tale develop between Tracy and Winston. They're clearly made for each other, and I reckon they'd be the perfect couple. :angry:

Someone actually picked mine - when Billy gets out the car and shouts at that bloke mugging Peggy. Phil & Grant then get out the car and beat the shit out of the mugger.

Also involving Phil & Grant - they were at the services going somewhere and some guy in the bogs pisses one of them off and I assume Grant is about to Deck him but Phil stops it. The guy them mocks them by calling them "Right Said Fred" and I think he got a pasting too.

Edited by Nick_BCFC

Echoing Sir Kevin, poor Heather and Mo for being behind a 3 year old with Downs Syndrome in someones list. :lol:

My top 5 would probably be;

Amira

Stacey

Roxy

Janine

Whitney (only cause she's around my age, and has big knockers)

Anyway, tonights episode looks pretty average. No doubt I'll watch it anyway.