Time To End It

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Try looking at your cup run of 2001, looks like the students and plumbers from Gala Fairydean put out your team.

I was one of the 358 today and Shire were well worth the 4-2 win, could have been 7 or 8.

Right lest get this straight for the last time, I was using their score at the time for my argument, they may have won 4-2, but the fact is they are trully woeful in the league and were close to getting beat by a junior club in the cup. Stirling Albion will probably struggle in the cup (as usual) but don't consistantly finish in the bottom 2 of the Scottish league. I have already said that they along side other central belt teams need to close and 1 club formed, so enough is enough, any further pathetic attempts to joke about Stirling Albion in the cup will be referred to this post.

:wacko:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Try looking at your cup run of 2001, looks like the students and plumbers from Gala Fairydean put out your team.

I was one of the 358 today and Shire were well worth the 4-2 win, could have been 7 or 8.

Enough said. Won't pay for lights, staff and provisions. Stop it now.

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Couldn't agree more. Shire need more doctors, rocket scientists and marine biologists in their team! The SFL should introduce a rule to keep out joiners and plumbers etc :lol:

?....jings!

The shire aren't anything more than the old workers club you used to get in the 70's. I imagine Friday night in the club bar is like the Wheel Tappers and Shunters Club.

I agree that we need to have relegation from the bottom division, but I don't think its fair to pick out one team, its up to the SFA, SFL and the SJFA to try to sort out some sort of pyramid/playoff system. Even if they can make this happen you'll find that the majority of the players in the lower leagues will come from working class backgrounds, perhaps you should try Rugby or Cricket in your quest to find participants of your social standing!!!! :rolleyes:

Who cares. The elite of football, should be professional football players not part time. Why is it okay to allow players with very little real ability to play for a league club? Less clubs means less players and that means only those with ability will get through.

But the elite of Scottish football is the SPL, which is seperate from the SFL. So, the Shire, Stirling Albion, Berwick etc aren't in the "elite" anyway - what's your point here?

Does it really matter whether clubs are part time, full time or (in the case of QP) amatuar? I'd rather clubs lived within their means and had players on suitable wages (though as a Leeds fan, you probably wouldn't understand).

Couldn't agree more. Shire need more doctors, rocket scientists and marine biologists in their team! The SFL should introduce a rule to keep out joiners and plumbers etc :lol:

Yes indeed - a white collar only league, where none of those nasty commoners can play the game.

I can picture a future where Third Divison clubs take all of their talen from Fettes or St Andrews University (poor people need not apply).

Would someone at the Scottish Football League please put to an end the pathetic life of East Stirling FC. Currently they are 2-1 down to Preston Athletic at home in the Scottish Cup, with about 30 mins to go.

Dreadfully run club, poor players and always last or 2nd last in the league. Get them out and get a junior club in.

Its East Stirlingshire FC B)

Guest Rinky Sidebottom
Rinky Sidebottom = Worst Poster Ever.

You are shit.

And you appear to be a twat, still I guess your one of those Scottish bores that is happy with his lot! :lol::lol::lol:

This thread had me in stitches when I came in, who says there is no joy in football anymore!

In the game itself I thought we played poorly and Preston were well up for it and gave us a real scare. As the 2nd half wore on and we equalised at 2-2 Preston started to run out of steam and we capitalised. The goals, when they came, were quite entertaining - I`ve never seen a Shire player score with an overhead kick but now I have thanks to Cramb! At the finish we go into the next round but Preston played well and deserve credit for their performance today.

Guest stuartjb
ffs, I used the score in the Scottish cup as part of my argument for them as usual losing, but I made it clear I was talking about the league. Can some of you not actually read?

poor little retarded rinky - the shire are currently sixth in the league - we've taken 7 out of our last nine points, and after we decided to start playing today - actually won our cup tie.is it just the shire that have to be thrown out - or is it the four teams below us as well :unsure:

good luck with your treatment - i've heard that the medical proffesion have made great advances in treating people with problems like yours.

p.s. genuine credit to preston athletic for their performance today - you were unlucky not to get a replay to be honest.it was in the end a cracking cup tie.

is it just the shire that have to be thrown out - or is it the four teams below us as well :unsure:

Since we no longer have a senior Bank employee playing for us, and instead have blue collar workers (bus drivers, bin men, pub workers, professional strippagram, bloke who stands at the end of Princes Street holding a "Golf Sale" sign, and a rat catcher), presumably Berwick also fail Rinky's "white collar employees only" test for semi professional football clubs :(:unsure:

feck sake, the SFL run the league and I was referring to the league! :o

Fact is East Stirling are always either bottom or 2nd bottom of the league, enough is enough, get them out.

away you go, at least shire can say they earned a place iin the 3rd round unlike stirling, who probably wont make it to the fourth round

but the positives for the shire is they suppoesingly played dire and still managed to score 4 goals with 3 strikers gettin 1 each

tbh i hope we get you in the next round and put u in your place u twat!

away you go, at least shire can say they earned a place iin the 3rd round unlike stirling, who probably wont make it to the fourth round

but the positives for the shire is they suppoesingly played dire and still managed to score 4 goals with 3 strikers gettin 1 each

tbh i hope we get you in the next round and put u in your place u twat!

Well said Engy mate the guys a tit and doesny have a fukin clue about football

Archived