Time To End It

Guest Rinky Sidebottom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would someone at the Scottish Football League please put to an end the pathetic life of East Stirling FC. Currently they are 2-1 down to Preston Athletic at home in the Scottish Cup, with about 30 mins to go.

Dreadfully run club, poor players and always last or 2nd last in the league. Get them out and get a junior club in.

Tell me Rinky- Which club was second bottom of the 3rd division in season 2001/02?

I'll give you a wee clue. QP finished one place below Stirling Albion and we ended up the worst team in Scotland that season. Even an idiot like you can work it out.

ffs, I used the score in the Scottish cup as part of my argument for them as usual losing, but I made it clear I was talking about the league. Can some of you not actually read?

Who the fcuk is this clown?

Rinky wearing his combination Albion Home Strip and Leeds Away -

post-7951-1225219940_thumb.jpg

:D

Haha fukin brilliant. I wouldnae be surprised if he looked quite similar tae that wi some of the fukin pish he comes out with

This Rinky Sidebumchum lad is a bit of a w**k, I think thats one thing we can all agree on. This thread is actually laughable.

Rinky get tae f**k, Rinky, Rinky get tae f**k etc etc...

Rinky wearing his combination Albion Home Strip and Leeds Away -

post-7951-1225219940_thumb.jpg

:D

Does this clown still live with his mother? I mean the clown in the picture...not rinky...we all know the answer to that one.

• 5 weeks later...
I wouldn't take anything Rinky says seriously. He is a very bitter grown man who still uses terms like Man Ure to describe teams he doesn't like.

What was his nickname for Alex Ferguson again?

It was the worst excuse for a derogatory nickname i had ever seen.

Was it Alex Fergpisson?

• 3 weeks later...
Dreadfully run club, poor players and always last or 2nd last in the league.
they were getting beat by a team of students and plumbers, simply not good enough. They are a joke and due to their consistant position in the bottom league, they must be removed.

Just using those snippets you could apply all that to Leeds.

Dreadfully run and nearly went out of business due to debts run up over the years. Knocked out the English FA Cup by Histon and team full of Students, Plumbers etc... Spent the last few years near the bottom of the leagues, getting relegated twice within 3 season's. Now on a 7 game run without a win in League 1.

I don't hear any calls for Leeds to be thrown out the English football league and nor would I expect to hear so.

Only a few months on from the original post but boy how those words come back to haunt you.

Archived