5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

Sprt of along these lines some of the best times with your mates are reflecting on a nightout, the morning after, when you're all half cut. Just laughing hysterically at things that most folk wouldn't even find funny.

I think you're spot on. Although i've had some amazing nights out wi my mates, i think we all laugh more talking about it the day after.

People would think i was a total creep if they heard some of the things i find hilarious when talking wi mates.

Bit of a contradiction there, you seem to prefer listening to music than having a yap to a friend you haven't seen for a while and then go on to complain that you haven't seen your friends for a while. I think they are avoiding you because you blank them when they talk to you in favour of listenng to yer ipod :P

6. I'm crap at English, and struggle to explain things well :P

I hate talking to people who I see, know them, but don't really like them

Hence the inverted commas around friend

:P

It's not even the stop and chats, if that was the case I'd just say I hate stop and chats. Typically the previous night I have added a few tracks or an album to the iPod that I can't wait to blast, but then I jump on the bus in the morning there's fucking Elaine from Higher Business smiling and waving at me. I rarely ever get to pump out my nasty d'n'b.

:(

1. In my 2nd year at Aberdeen uni doing geography and management. Hating it right now :lol: Got 2 exams coming up on Wednesday, one at 9am and one at 7pm <_<

2. I did stewarding at Glastonbury this year despite being a total wuss with no muscle - got started on quite a few times but also had a great time. The highlight was seeing Amy Winehouse drive past with her head out of the window having a smoke :lol:

3. I recently finished working at Toys R Us over the Xmas period. Twas a good laugh but some of the customers who came in drove me mad. Have also been working at Pittodrie on matchdays in the Legends Lounge for nearly a year and a half now :) Sunday was a good day :lol:

4. I support Man Utd as well and have since I was a wee kid - only been to one game though and what a game it was! 7-1 v Roma :D

5. I am absolutely useless with women :lol:

2. On the half an hour bus journey to Uni every morning I always see someone I went to school with and having to sit down and 'catch up' is one of the most hateful things in my day to day life. I don't care how anti-social it sounds but I want to sit listening to my iPod, anything else puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the morning.

I used to feel the same on my 45 min train from uni. Sometimes I used to walk slowly round the corner at Newcastle station just incase I saw my mates girlfriend. I got stuck with her quite a bit and it was a total nightmare as she never shut the f**k up. Thickest person going.

Once when she asked me what I did at uni I told her Politics. Her reply was, "Eh, I don't even know what a politic is!!" That was the type of conversation that used to drag me from my ipod. :(

Guest dougalldogg
This is addictive.

6. I paid for my current house with straight money i.e no mortgage just a straight transfer of money and it wasn't cheap either!

7. I have 3 holiday homes in places such as Florida, Lisbon and Madeira.

8. My wife is fuckin' stunning.

I wish I had a virtual online life I could slip into a live a dream :lol::lol:

I used to feel the same on my 45 min train from uni. Sometimes I used to walk slowly round the corner at Newcastle station just incase I saw my mates girlfriend. I got stuck with her quite a bit and it was a total nightmare as she never shut the f**k up. Thickest person going.

Once when she asked me what I did at uni I told her Politics. Her reply was, "Eh, I don't even know what a politic is!!" That was the type of conversation that used to drag me from my ipod. :(

:o:( I feel so sorry for you mate...

I'll try for another five...

1. I hate it when it's too hot. I'll happily sit in the house with no heating on in the winter, and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. If I'm abroad on holiday the heat makes me tired very quickly too, and I'm a fit enough person.

2. I don't really want to leave school in the summer. For all the moaning I do about it, I do absolutely nothing every day while having a great laugh with my mates. Why would I possibly want to leave and actually have to try at something?

3. I'm 17 and have never had a job. The only reason I'm actually looking for one now is to pay for driving lessons. I'm a lazy git and enjoy my free time too much, even if I do nothing.

4. I don't really see the attraction of getting pissed all the time. Sure, I'll have a drink when I'm out, but I only really do it because everybody else is. I'm genuinely not really bothered.

5. I've never had what you would class a 'relationship' with a girl, and at the moment it doesn't interest me either. Don't want a girl tying me down at my age, I've seen it ruin a few good mates already. Nothing sadder than seeing guys that used to be a great laugh tagging along at the end of the group texting their burd. :(

Guest dougalldogg
Nothing virtual about it sunshine.

25 years of solid hard work, intensive labour and blood, sweat and tears culminated in my own company becoming VERY successful if i do say so myself.

okey dokey... lol. Congratulations!

1) I've been mascot for Thistle games twice. Once v Forfar in October 1998, and the other the Scottish Cup Semi v Rangers in March 2002. I have a picture of myself with Bobby Mann and Des McKeown from the Forfar game, as well as another with Danny Lennon and Barry Ferguson.

2) I was also a ballboy for two seasons at Firhill between 2001 and 2003.

3) I took a piss next to Gerry Britton at the swimming once.

4) I've never been to a Scotland game at Hampden, only Ibrox and Celtic Park

5) I have a half brother in Canada whom I've never spoken to or met in my life, and I only found out about his existence about 2 years ago.

1) I've had 3 bumps in my car. All of them at less than 5Mph but culminating in costs of around £500.

2) One night when around 14 years old I got fixed with a girl I'd fancied for ages. 10 minutes into the date and I'd managed to bang her head on an Asda trolley resulting in her getting a golf ball size bump and pissing off home greeting. :lol:

3) I was shit hot at snooker as a kid (Around 5/6 years old) and my Dad used to take me to the Ambassador Snooker Club every Saturday for lessons. Stopped going once I discovered football which I was only decent at.

4) Negotiated my way out of three detentions at school by bargaining with my teachers. One negotiation with Miss Gibbon the English teacher went along the lines of.... "Do you really want to give me that detention which would mean that you too have to stay behind afterwards"? Detention removed! :2cool

5) Buzzed petrol one night after some Smeaton boys offered me it. I was out of my tits for ages and everything started echoing and felt really distant. Remember thinking that if I was going to die I was going home to die in my bed. Woke up alive the next morning though.

Ah feck it, I'll try and add another 5.

1. People at work maybe think i'm quite proper and a good girl. In reality, I swear far too much, and my moral threshold is extremely high. It takes alot to shock me.

2. Drank alot when i was younger, but not really alot since I was about 18/19. Recently got pished, and it has given me a taste for it again.

3. Never really had a high sex drive, but the past 4 months or so, it has been insanely high.

4. Despite going to uni twice, and having a vocation. Im back doing the part time job i had when i was 16.

5. I still live with my parents, but im desperate to move out. Due to no4 cant really afford a place though.

Guest dougalldogg
Ah feck it, I'll try and add another 5.

1. People at work maybe think i'm quite proper and a good girl. In reality, I swear far too much, and my moral threshold is extremely high. It takes alot to shock me.

2. Drank alot when i was younger, but not really alot since I was about 18/19. Recently got pished, and it has given me a taste for it again.

3. Never really had a high sex drive, but the past 4 months or so, it has been insanely high.

4. Despite going to uni twice, and having a vocation. Im back doing the part time job i had when i was 16.

5. I still live with my parents, but im desperate to move out. Due to no4 cant really afford a place though.

Just gimmi a shout if u need a hand...... :ph34r:

1/ I don't trust muslims and honestly believe that if they hate Britain so much then they should just go and live somewhere else. (I realise that they don't all feel like this but I don't know who does and who doesn't so treat them all with suspicion) The situation in Israel/Palestine just now does not concern me in the slightest and if Israel bomb the f**k out of Palestine from now until I am 100 I won't care.

2/ I spend far too much money on designer clothes and shoes.

3/ I can't swim and really don't have any urge to learn. I could have went for lessons when I was younger but was happier playing football with my mates. Even when I went with the school, I didn't pay attention and didn't really care about learning. Foolishly I don't think about the danger when I am waist high in a river fishing. One slip and I could be in serious trouble!

4/ I punched a Stoke fan on saturday at Stamford Bridge. he jumped into the Chelsea end after Lampard's goal and tried to punch my mate. My mate gave him a whack and he stumbled towards me and had a swing at me too. I just whacked him too and laughed as the 2 sixteen year olds in front of us both had digs at him too. the Stoke guy was hauled out by the steward (who looked like Ricky Gervais) and we just nipped out of the ground and away to the pub. To tell the truth, it was a bit of a buzz!

5/ I love sick jokes, the sicker the better.