5 True Statements About Yourself...

Silvio

Making at least one mistake whilst writing three words then failing to notice it at the time is the actions of a moron. Was he smashing the keyboard with his face or something?

Of course, there is a chance he wrote some erudite, lucid contribution then choose to delete it in favour of a childish insult but I doubt it.

You're a fanny.

No edit needed.

I'm not going to debate this too deeply because both the subject and you as a person are far too boring.

If he'd got something wrong and not noticed (like you did in the first sentence of the above post. I'll leave you to see if you can find it or not.) could be seen as moronic, but making a mistake and correcting it (assuming that that's what happened) couldn't really.

Nonetheless, it was good to see you rising above the level of 'childish insults' with your references to 'random pondlife' and 'morons'. Keep fighting the good fight, StMir...er, Supras.

I actually remember when your posts were worth reading. It makes the shit you come out with now so much more depressing. You're the forum equivalent of Guy Ritchie.

And well done on not getting too involved in a debate you had nothing to do with until clumsily stubbling in with a personal attack.

You're a fanny.

No edit needed.

Oh dear, looks like I wasted my time yet again :( . Some people just can't handle opposing viewpoints.

In fact, weren't you the poster who still thinks Kompanys challenge wasn't a red card and said anyone who thought otherwise had never played the game before? Christ, you'll never even pass the class :lol:

Edited by Supras

I actually remember when your posts were worth reading. It makes the shit you come out with now so much more depressing. You're the forum equivalent of Guy Ritchie.

And well done on not getting too involved in a debate you had nothing to do with until clumsily stubbling in with a personal attack.

Oh dear, looks like I wasted my time yet again :( . Some people just can't handle opposing viewpoints.

In fact, weren't you the poster who still thinks Kompanys challenge wasn't a red card and said anyone who thought otherwise had never played the game before? Christ, you'll never even pass the class :lol:

I have no recollection of this whatsoever i'm afraid, I think you've got me mixed up with someone else. In fact, that definately wasn't me, the tackle I presume you're talking about was 100% a red card and rightly so.

There main reason I called you a fanny was the "fat" comment I used entirely tongue in cheek, for which i'm sure you picked up on - for you to throw that back at me as a counter-agrument that I wouldn't know my way around a pitch was ridculous.

Edited by Cyber_soccer

There main reason I called you a fanny was the "fat" comment I used entirely tongue in cheek, for which i'm sure you picked up on - for you to throw that back at me as a counter-agrument that I wouldn't know my way around a pitch was ridculous.

There's been a complete misunderstanding, you said you would only become a ref when you are retired and fat (now apparently a joke - er hah?) but, depending on the level theat won't really matter. There are plenty of fat refs about.

By "know your way around a pitch" I assume you meant being fit enough to run around the pitch, provided all you are doing is amateur this won't really be a problem regardless of how much you've played.

But, yeah, in summary being a player isn't really going to help you that much.

There's been a complete misunderstanding, you said you would only become a ref when you are retired and fat (now apparently a joke - er hah?) but, depending on the level theat won't really matter. There are plenty of fat refs about.

By "know your way around a pitch" I assume you meant being fit enough to run around the pitch, provided all you are doing is amateur this won't really be a problem regardless of how much you've played.

But, yeah, in summary being a player isn't really going to help you that much.

Listen, the reason I want to become a referee is because I want to be involved in the game on some level once I stop playing. Is that ok?

I thought playing football may give me an advantage, however, even if it doesn't, it doesn't matter, i'll still be as qualified as your or anybody else to sign up for training.

That's a yellow card for you Supras.

I actually remember when your posts were worth reading...blah blah blah...

This strikes me as the forum equivalent of a book receiving a bad review in the Daily Mail; you have to remember that the reviewer is writing for the benefit of people who can barely read, and therefore probably looking at the book from their perspective. I see a real parallel there with possibly the dullest person ever not finding me interesting.

Edit: second dullest after Ad Lib.

Another edit: sorry for having edited. sad.gif

Edited by Mak

Listen, the reason I want to become a referee is because I want to be involved in the game on some level once I stop playing. Is that ok?

I thought playing football may give me an advantage, however, even if it doesn't, it doesn't matter, i'll still be as qualified as your or anybody else to sign up for training.

That's a yellow card for you Supras.

Fine, but as someone with experience of both I was giving you my opinion, which you don't appear to like.

Shorry.

This strikes me as the forum equivalent of a book receiving a bad review in the Daily Mail; you have to remember that the reviewer is writing for the benefit of people who can barely read, and therefore probably looking at the book from their perspective. I see a real parallel there with possibly the dullest person ever not finding me interesting.

Edit: second dullest after Ad Lib.

Another edit: sorry for having edited. sad.gif

I'm so boring, and you so don't want to post about me but you do - repeatedly. I wonder why that is? Why come into this thread and only make personal posts about me?

Questions to ask yourself methinks.

I'm so boring, and you so don't want to post about me but you do - repeatedly. I wonder why that is? Why come into this thread and only make personal posts about me?

Questions to ask yourself methinks.

I've had a think about it, and I reckon that it's because I find you so boring that it actually borders on being offensive.

Loving this line of argument, though: 'you keep telling me that I'm boring, which means that you don't find me boring'.

Really? Fucking really? I missed out the one letter due to using a different laptop than normal, and only noticed before it was too late to edit the original post.

You obviously need to get out more.

I've had a think about it, and I reckon that it's because I find you so boring that it actually borders on being offensive.

Loving this line of argument, though: 'you keep telling me that I'm boring, which means that you don't find me boring'.

Nah, that's not the argument at all, you can find me as boring as you want and nobody will care.

What's more interesting is you side tracking the thread by continually personal posts about me and how boring I am. Why do you care so much?

I'm not here to entertain.

Really? Fucking really? I missed out the one letter due to using a different laptop than normal, and only noticed before it was too late to edit the original post.

You obviously need to get out more.

Says the man posting only personal insults on a football forum blink.gif

Why did you make that post? What could it possibly contribute? Are all your posts meaningless?

<br>Nah, that's not the argument at all, you can find me as boring as you want and nobody will care.<br><br>What's more interesting is you side tracking the thread by continually personal posts about me and how boring I am. Why do you care so much?<br>
<br><br>You've managed to contradict yourself completely in these two lines.

<div><br></div><div>I don't care at all.  I post about all kinds of things on P&b, mainly through boredom rather than 'caring' about them.  By your own logic, though, you must care because you keep replying.</div>

Edited by Mak

<br><br>You've managed to contradict yourself completely in these two lines.

<div><br></div><div>I don't care at all.  I post about all kinds of things on P&b, mainly through boredom rather than 'caring' about them.  By your own logic, though, you must care because you keep replying.</div>

The last word.

Nah, that's not the argument at all, you can find me as boring as you want and nobody will care.

What's more interesting is you side tracking the thread by continually personal posts about me and how boring I am. Why do you care so much?

I'm not here to entertain.

Says the man posting only personal insults on a football forum blink.gif

Why did you make that post? What could it possibly contribute? Are all your posts meaningless?

You were clearly insulted when it was suggested that being a former player can help someone if they wish to become a referee. That was the man's opinion, yet you objected that much that it obviously hurt your wee feelings bless.

Then, you resulted to personal insults yourself because a minor post needed to be edited.

Calm down, sweetcheeks, this is all too much for you.

You were clearly insulted when it was suggested that being a former player can help someone if they wish to become a referee. That was the man's opinion, yet you objected that much that it obviously hurt your wee feelings bless.

Then, you resulted to personal insults yourself because a minor post needed to be edited.

Calm down, sweetcheeks, this is all too much for you.

Except I wasn't insulted at all and it was you who, completely unprompted, attempted (and failed) a three word insult post.

You can't re write history, you dived in with two feet here and made a right arse of yourself.

It was a typo, hardly made an arse of myself.

The content was a lot worse than the typo.

And you've successfully side tracked the thread with it. Well done.

The content was a lot worse than the typo.

And you've successfully side tracked the thread with it. Well done.

Cheers babe.