Willie Johnston = Scum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same as Neil Simpson. Now he is fucking scum! And you c*nts that come to Ibrix and sing about him and the disaster are scum. Sheep shagging scumballs.

Find me a quote were Simpson himself boasts about his challange? Johnston could have killed McMaster

And what do we sing about the disaster going to tell me?

I would imagine it is something celebrating it or making fun of it. Shouldn't you be telling us what it is?

If I had ever heard this song I wouldnt ask the question I admit singing songs about Durrant and David Murray but why do we get accused of singing disaster songs?

If I had ever heard this song I wouldnt ask the question I admit singing songs about Durrant and David Murray but why do we get accused of singing disaster songs?

Because you have song them in the past would seem the obvious answer.

In ten years of going to games steady I havn't once heard anything about the disaster.

Got to say that if you hadn't heard of it (as opposed to actually hearing it) within 10 years that's surprising.

I've never heard the song being sung, but I do know of it's existence.

As I said I have never heard it, maybe it does exsist if it does a small minority do it.

Of course it exists, whether or not it is sang regularly when you face Scotland's Shame FC I do not know. In the past there has been a couple of Aberdeen figures come out in the media after a game against them criticising the Aberdeen support for singing about the Ibrox Disaster.

Fucking hell drag something up which was basically a load of shite from our chief exec then said which outraged many dons fan at the time but well done on your google.

I thought the last ibrox game was poisonous atmosphere for many a year yet i have to laugh at Bloobell comments after the game though.

Erm thanks.....I think, though it really wasn't too hard :huh:

More Shite Talk

Again well done on your google for something 11 years ago which is not the same as the article i'm are speaking about. I wasn't there 11 years ago but i was there 6 years ago and i can tell you wyness spoke a load of shite then about the Ibrox Disaster song.

I've heard various versions of the Ibrox disaster songs and i think many dandies would admit that it exsist. Although what makes me laugh is getting accused of singing it every time we go to Ibrox which is total shite but i do think its very similar to the simmy tune which upsets rangers fans and then they accuse us of signing the Ibrox disaster song.

I've heard various versions of the Ibrox disaster songs and i think many dandies would admit that it exsist.

Again thanks for the 'well done'. Again, it wasn't too difficult.

All I was doing incidentally was trying to show zander that by all accounts the song does exist as it appears to me that he, like other Aberdeen fans, is in denial about it.

Thanks also for your input. Well done.

Fucking hell drag something up which was basically a load of shite from our chief exec then said which outraged many dons fan at the time but well done on your google.

I cannot imagine a Chief Exec coming out and talking down the clubs supporters without any basis in truth.

A journalist, fine, the man on the street, fine, the Chief Exec? Hmm...

I cannot imagine a Chief Exec coming out and talking down the clubs supporters without any basis in truth.

A journalist, fine, the man on the street, fine, the Chief Exec? Hmm...

You don't know Keith Wyness then - i was there i can remember the outrage from Aberdeen fans after the comments

I thought the last ibrox game was poisonous atmosphere for many a year yet i have to laugh at Bloobell comments after the game though.

Thing is Milners they accused us of it that day but I heard no chants of it.

Archived