Willie Johnston = Scum

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dae ye hink ats funny laughing at john mcmaster wen at fuckin scumbag coward o a b*****d Johnston jumped on him wen he was lying on eh ground fuckin dick so he is.and he didnae need eh kiss of life o. Eh pitch ats a lot a shite.naw even an apology tae ma faither fur wit he done.p***k

Willie doesn't have the pub anymore - it's his son, Dean, and daughter-in-law, Melanie.

And if you have seen the way Willie walks (he was 62 on Friday) you would understand his bitterness at the many 'defenders' who tried to end his career (at home and abroad).

I'm sure any of you Aberdeen fans would love to go out every Saturday and have some twat attempt to break one of your four legs over the course of 20 years.

Keep shagging the sheep eh? Phannies http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dry.gif

John mcmaster or is u says 'some twat' was no hatchet man,never went oot his way tae injure anybody.so it's awrite fur at p***k tae jump on a fellow pro's chest wen hees Lyin on eh deck?.

With spelling/grammar like that, i'm absolutely amazed you can read.

John mcmaster or is u says 'some twat' was no hatchet man,never went oot his way tae injure anybody.so it's awrite fur at p***k tae jump on a fellow pro's chest wen hees Lyin on eh deck?.

What a slaver.

Dae ye hink ats funny laughing at john mcmaster wen at fuckin scumbag coward o a b*****d Johnston jumped on him wen he was lying on eh ground fuckin dick so he is.and he didnae need eh kiss of life o. Eh pitch ats a lot a shite.naw even an apology tae ma faither fur wit he done.p***k

I'm re-reading Trainspotting so, amazingly, can actually understand this easily.

Translation for the rest of ye :"Verge of tears"

Aye sur, aye sur, pyoor mental it is, aye sur...

Archived