Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

I've watched loads of interesting documentaries on yt. Places like journeymanpictures and some of the foreign news corporations have their own bias but report on stuff you don't see so much in our media.

Basically anything with capatalised titles - THIS IS WHAT THEM JEWS DONT WANT US TO KNOW or JEWS, KANYE WEST AND THE GREAT 9/11 SWINDLE and you're in the idiot part of the internet that this SS18 guy lives in.

I've watched loads of interesting documentaries on yt. Places like journeymanpictures and some of the foreign news corporations have their own bias but report on stuff you don't see so much in our media.

Basically anything with capatalised titles - THIS IS WHAT THEM JEWS DONT WANT US TO KNOW or JEWS, KANYE WEST AND THE GREAT 9/11 SWINDLE and you're in the idiot part of the internet that this SS18 guy lives in.

Exactly, saying "all youtube is bad" is a blanket statement and is wrong. There are good and bad videos on t'internet, just like there are on tv. Like you, I've watched a lot of interesting documentaries and shows that I wouldn't have been able to watch otherwise.

This is a much better and simpler way of writing what I was thinking.

By the way SS-18 ICBM, please satisfy my ignorance, what does your username refer to?

I'm sure I'm having a repeat of my 'Hibs announcer' thread dullard moment because 'SS' and '18' (AH = Adolf Hitler) are probably the most well known symbols of neo-Nazism and I'm sure that wouldn't be allowed.

I'd usually assume it was something innocent that I'm just ignorant of, but whilst we're in this thread :lol:

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

I don't see any videos posted by SS-18 ICBM which contain any of those titles or any titles of a similar nature. It appears that some of the videos posted have seriously upset you and some of your friends. Too much truth in them? smile.gif You are all more than welcome to quote the 'real' names of any video's that i have posted and discuss whatever it is that you disagree with that is said on each of them.

Lying will get you nowhere.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

By the way SS-18 ICBM, please satisfy my ignorance, what does your username refer to?

I'm sure I'm having a repeat of my 'Hibs announcer' thread dullard moment because 'SS' and '18' (AH = Adolf Hitler) are probably the most well known symbols of neo-Nazism and I'm sure that wouldn't be allowed.

I'd usually assume it was something innocent that I'm just ignorant of, but whilst we're in this thread :lol:

There you go - http://www.google.co...chrome&ie=UTF-8

I assume that you know how to use a search engine to do further research.

"The new missile will replace the ageing Soviet-era SS-18 intercontinental ballistic missile whose terrifying nuclear payload prompted NATO to nickname it 'Satan'. Russia is estimated to have anything from fifty nine to eighty-eight SS-18 missile silo launchers spread across the country. They are capable of withstanding anything except a direct hit from a nuclear weapon." - http://www.telegraph...ic-missile.html

I suggest you contact NATO with your religulous concerns fool. laugh.gif

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

It appears that some of the videos posted have seriously upset you and some of your friends. Too much truth in them?

Believe it or not, I haven't watched any of them.

I consider videos which require capital letters to engage the viewer, are based on conspiracy theories, or refer to racial groups as 'the' Jews/Blacks etc to be completely beneath me. The amount of 'truth' contained within them is yet undetermined but I'm going to use my aforementioned criteria to assume they're all complete shite.

There you go - http://www.google.co...chrome&ie=UTF-8

I assume that you know how to use a search engine to do further research.

Yeah, I did google it but thought.using a Soviet missile as a username was a bit too weird.

A bit of good old fashioned racism is far more conventional behaviour, especially on an internet thread on 'the' Zionists.

I asked, you answered and now my knowledge of military hardware has been given a boost. Cheers.

Is there anyone else out there who truly doesn't give a shit?

I' sure there are many. Just as there are many who think that world events and the unfair treatment of some people by the fellow human beings is something that merits debate.

There is probably far too much truth in this video for a certain poster.

Not for me there isn't.

I don't have any of the serious 'issues' that you and some of your friends apparently have. The fact that those of you who have quoted my name or posts have attempted to slander me due to my posting of a few youtube videos that show Israel in a bad light reflects upon you as very closed minded. Personally my mind isn't closed to any possibilities concerning anything that goes on anywhere on planet earth. I leave the close-mindedness to the religulous indoctrinated mind-controlled among you who worship IS RA EL. smile.gif

What does the name Israel mean?

Is it just a co-incidence that the name 'Israel' incorporates three gods/goddesses, or is it the reason for the name Israel?

The name 'Israel' according to the Jews, means "God rules", or "God shines" - http://the-red-threa...t/IS-RA-EL.html

ISIS

Isis [iS] was an Egyptian Throne Goddess dating back to the 5th dynasty. Her name literally means the feminine aspect of the throne - also the Queen of the throne. However, the hieroglyph for her name used originally meant (female) of flesh, i.e. mortal, and she may simply have represented deified Earthly queens of the World. She was most prominently remembered as the wife of Horus, or, in later periods, as the wife of Osiris and mother of Horus, and was worshiped as the archetypal wife and mother. Isis is the feminine archetype for creation - the goddess of fertility and motherhood. She has gone by many names, such as the 'virgin' Mary, and played many roles in history and mythology -as goddess, virgin, and female creator of life.

Isis represents the feminine aspects of life - male and female alike, for she represents creation, rebirth, reincarnation, Ascension, intuition, psychic abilities, higher frequency vibrations, love and compassion. In other words, she represents nature and all that is natural of our existence. She is the mother nurturer - the High Priestess - the Goddess of creation, and perhaps representing Eve, the first woman and mother of all.

Isis became prominent late in Egyptian history when it began to absorb the cults of many other goddesses. It eventually spread outside Egypt throughout the Middle East and Europe, with temples to her built as far away as the British Isles. Remnants of her worshipers remained in Christian Europe as late as the 6th century, when at that time, her memory was honored as the virgin mother of the Chrisitan god, Jesus.

RA

Ra (sometimes spelled Rê) is the sun-god of Heliopolis in ancient Egypt. Ra originally meant "mouth" in the Egyptian language, and was a reference to his creation of the deities of the Ogdoad system, excluding the 8 concepts which created him, by the power of speech (compare how Yahweh was said to have created the world). In later Egyptian dynastic times, Ra was subsumed into the god Horus, as Re-Horakhty (and many variant spellings).

The sun is either the entire body of Ra, or just his eye. The symbols of Ra are the solar symbols of a golden disk or the symbol ⊙ (circle with a point at its centre). He was also associated with the Phoenix, as he rose again each morning in flames.

The Eye of RA was a symbol that signified royal power, yet on the numeration side denoted a decimal system where round off was set to the first 6-terms. The ancients believed this symbol of indestructibility would assist in rebirth, due to their beliefs about the soul. The more recent tradition of freemasonry adopted the symbol in the form of the Eye of Providence and as such it has survived to this day, and appears as the Eye of Providence on the recto of the Great Seal of the United States. The Eye of Horus (flanked by Nekhbet and Wadjet) was found under the 12th layer of bandages on Tutankhamun's mummy.

Horus was an ancient god in Egyptian mythology who dramatically evolved over the whole of Egyptian history. Early on, he became identified as a sky god, where one of his eyes was the sun, and the other the moon. His weaker eye later became less important in his mythology, and he became more strongly aligned with the sun, particularly when the cult of Thoth, a moon god, arose. As the sun, or rather, with his eye as the sun, his eye had a special meaning, and became a symbol of power when combined with the hieratic aspects of the subject. Originally, Ra held this position, but as Horus gradually became more important, he transformed into a sun god, so Horus became thought of as Ra, or rather Ra-Herakhty ("Ra, who is Horus of the two horizons"). Later Horus-Eye numeration decreased in importance in Egyptian life, with hieratic, demotic and later improvements in Egyptian arithmetic solving the oldest Horus-Eye problem. The oldest Horus-Eye problem was to write any number, like one (1), exactly, without throwing away any piece of the number.

EL

Ellil

by Micha F. Lindemans

"The Akkadian god of earth and wind. He is the son of Ansar and Kisar, the primordial deities, and the father of the moon god Sin. Together with Ea and Anu he forms a powerful triad of gods in the ancient Mesopotamian religion. He is represented wearing a headband which is decorated with horns. He is equivalent to the Sumerian god Enlil."

Enlil

by Micha F. Lindemans

"In ancient Sumero-Babylonian myth, Enlil ("lord wind") is the god of air, wind and storms. Enlil is the foremost god of the Mesopotamian pantheon, and is sometimes referred to as Kur-Gal ("great mountain"). In the Sumerian cosmology he was born of the union of An heaven and Ki earth. These he separated, and he carried off the earth as his portion. In later times he supplanted Anu as chief god. His consort is Ninlil with whom he has five children: Nanna, Nerigal, Ningirsu, Ninurta, and Nisaba.

Enlil holds possession of the Tablets of Destiny which gives him power over the entire cosmos and the affairs of man. He is sometimes friendly towards mankind, but can also be a stern and even cruel god who punishes man and sends forth disasters, such as the great Flood which wiped out humanity with the exception of Atrahasis. Enlil is portrayed wearing a crown with horns, symbol of his power. His most prestigious temple was in the city Nippur, and he was the patron of that city. His equivalent is the Akkadian god Ellil."

What I also suggest is that EL and YHWH were two separate 'gods' - see: YHWH as Marduk. So we see that the gods El and Yahweh are distinct gods from each other, as distinct as their individual names. Yahweh was worshipped as a war god from the deserts of southern Palestine who migrated north to Judah while El was the god of Israel whose home was Mesopotamia. Historically speaking, the two gods must be regarded as originally distinct that subsequently were related and finally identified through political and religious syncreticism.

Betty Rhodes

Not for me there isn't.

I don't have any of the serious 'issues' that you and some of your friends apparently have. The fact that those of you who have quoted my name or posts have attempted to slander me due to my posting of a few youtube videos that show Israel in a bad light reflects upon you as very closed minded. Personally my mind isn't closed to any possibilities concerning anything that goes on anywhere on planet earth. I leave the close-mindedness to the religulous indoctrinated mind-controlled among you who worship IS RA EL. smile.gif

Out of curiosity, can you explain your username?

I see you replied in part. What about the ICBM part?

Edited by MotownClic

I asked, you answered and now my knowledge of military hardware has been given a boost. Cheers.

I still think that you should contact NATO with the concerns of Antisemitism that you and your paranoid schizophrenic brothers and sisters have regarding the nickname SS-18 SATAN that they (NATO) created and use to describe a Russian ICBM. rolleyes.gif

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

I'm pretty sure that like most other ordinary folk, they all just want to get on with their lives in peace. As ever, it's the actions of a small band of political/religious elites that causes all the bother.

Most of your original post makes sense but when you drill down to the nitty-gritty the quote above says it all.

Edited by Jambo'ness

Not for me there isn't.

The contributors to this thread have been, apart from a few exceptions, wholly unsupportive of Israel. Threads on religion have shown P&B to be largely anti organised religion too.

Your contribution hasn't been taken as seriously because you've absolutely spammed the thread with complete shite that reads like you've copied it straight from Stormfront or somewhere.

I didn't slander you either by the way. I asked you a simple question, with the disclaimer that it was most likely a misunderstanding from me. Quite touchy about it though. The man surpressed by the all powerful Jew illuminati doth protest too much I think.

The contributors to this thread have been, apart from a few exceptions, wholly unsupportive of Israel. Threads on religion have shown P&B to be largely anti organised religion too.

I get it now. You believe that everyone should be forced by law to support Israeli acts of terror. It is all very clear to me now (tbf it already was but clarification is always good).

Your contribution hasn't been taken as seriously because you've absolutely spammed the thread with complete shite that reads like you've copied it straight from Stormfront or somewhere.

That is very strange, i haven't posted much on this thread other than documentaries with a short description of their contents. Would you like to quote the posts that you are referring to ? those that have resulted in you crying. Within the next hour would be good if you can as i take my break soon.

I didn't slander you either by the way. I asked you a simple question, with the disclaimer that it was most likely a misunderstanding from me. Quite touchy about it though. The man surpressed by the all powerful Jew illuminati doth protest too much I think.

Now you are proving that you really are paranoid. smile.gif

:lol:

See when you explained your username, I completely believed you.

As your posts get more desperate, I've changed my mind. The guy who's name is half internationally recognised symbol of Nazi support (and in full the most random username possible) believes 20 pages of slagging Israel isn't anti-Israel enough? Nah, not buying it. Pretty sure you've just tried to sly in your SS 18 stuff.

Not sure where the laws at with posting slogans of hate, but if it was me, I'd play it safe and just ban the c**t.

(btw, Akpo Sodje took a football to the nuts away at Hamilton and in the ensuing treatment nearly exposed what looked to me an absolute chopper. My name isn't based.on an offensive racial steteotype.)

Please, as someone who repeatedly condemns the actions of the Israelis when it comes to Palestine, and who has argued long and hard for years, this is just embarrassing... this appears to be the anti-Israeli equivalent of Tryfield.

Yep, basically. Legitimate criticism of Israeli policy is one thing (and in fact necessary) - this ridiculous dumbassery is another.

Still, P&B's policy is that you can be as racist and disgusting as you want as long as you don't type something that's asterisked out, so I wouldn't hold your breath on anything being done.