Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

I'm glad I'm on Satan's side unwittingly.

He's got the best tunes apparently.

This is a very interesting if sometimes mental read.

Please allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste

I've been around for a long, long year

Stole many a mans soul and faith

And I was round when jesus christ

Had his moment of doubt and pain

Made damn sure that pilate

Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guess my name

But what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game

I stuck around st. petersburg

When I saw it was a time for a change

Killed the czar and his ministers

Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank

Held a generals rank

When the blitzkrieg raged

And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guess my name, oh yeah

Ah, what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game, oh yeah

I watched with glee

While your kings and queens

Fought for ten decades

For the gods they made

I shouted out,

Who killed the kennedys?

When after all

It was you and me

Let me please introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste

And I laid traps for troubadours

Who get killed before they reached bombay

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah

But what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah

But what's confusing you

Is just the nature of my game

Just as every cop is a criminal

And all the sinners saints

As heads is tails

Just call me lucifer

Cause I'm in need of some restraint

So if you meet me

Have some courtesy

Have some sympathy, and some taste

Use all your well-learned politesse

Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah

Pleased to meet you

Hope you guessed my name, um yeah

But what's puzzling you

Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down

Woo, who

Oh yeah, get on down

Oh yeah

Oh yeah!

Tell me baby, what's my name

Tell me honey, can ya guess my name

Tell me baby, what's my name

I tell you one time, you're to blame

Ooo, who

Ooo, who

Ooo, who

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Oh, yeah

What's my name

Tell me, baby, what's my name

Tell me, sweetie, what's my name

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Ooo, who, who

Oh, yeah

huh.gif

I always find it hilarious that a lot of the daft lefties that took up the cudgels for the Palestinian Muslim totalitarians who jail, torture and execute gays, beat women for wearing immodest dress and refuse to even let them have a vote in many cases or even an education in the worst cases,the Palestinians are not a democracy and are run by at least two warring terrorist groups, and they have sharia law.

It's a real problem with liberal interventionism..

What happens if you give people the vote and they vote the wrong way? Obviously you can do your best to fix the elections for the good guys, but it doesn't always work out that way.

What happens if you give people the vote and they vote the wrong way? Obviously you can do your best to fix the elections for the good guys, but it doesn't always work out that way.

We had an example of that, back in 2006. We had free and fair elections in Palestine, praised by international observers, including Americans, with the only complaints being small in number and due to Israelis. The result? Hamas were democratically elected. And the response? Well we (the good guys) "put the Palestinians on a diet".

That went well didn't it! :blink:

Why don't we give Hamas some land in Afghanistan or Iraq and leave them all to it?

Just stick them in a field with that other set of buckled jihadist fuckwits Fatah and let them kill each other. I'm quite sure the average Palestinian would be fucking delighted to be rid of both sets of fuckers.

It wouldn't necessarily have mattered whether those guys were voted in or not. They'd still have been pumping rocket shells across the hedge at random regardless. You only need to read their charter that I stuck on here yesterday to understand what they are all about. They don't give a shit about "Palestinians", they want to rid the world of Jews.

It wouldn't necessarily have mattered whether those guys were voted in or not. They'd still have been pumping rocket shells across the hedge at random regardless. You only need to read their charter that I stuck on here yesterday to understand what they are all about. They don't give a shit about "Palestinians", they want to rid the world of Jews.

The "hedge"? The "hedge"? Seriously? You're as bad as the anti semitic nutjob, although to be fair, you're a bit less extreme than you used to be.

What I said. You're not the complete Mossad praising Palestine denier you used to be, which is progress, but you're still just as biased as the anti-semitic loon, just in the other direction.

I systematically destroyed your argument the last time. I haven't changed my stance one iota actually. What YOU fail to grasp is that this isn't about Palestinians at all. They don't give a f**k about that, it's entirely about getting rid of Jews from the face of the planet. I helpfully put up Hamas's own charter for your perusal yesterday. Their aims are nothing whatsoever to do with a Palestinian homeland.

It's not so much that I'm biased, it's just that I happen to know a lot more about this than you seem to do. This isn't remotely about land, this is about religious fundamentalism, and in particular its about Islamic jihadists who want to obliterate Jews. Those are the people you are cheerleading for son.

My point was that the same documentary does not become worse just because it is on youtube rather than tv. The material is what we should be judging, not the medium.

Well no: both media are equally dreadful 'sources' to use in any credible discussion. Given the lack of peer-review the medium is absolutely central to this shiteness.

I systematically destroyed your argument the last time. I haven't changed my stance one iota actually. What YOU fail to grasp is that this isn't about Palestinians at all. They don't give a f**k about that, it's entirely about getting rid of Jews from the face of the planet. I helpfully put up Hamas's own charter for your perusal yesterday. Their aims are nothing whatsoever to do with a Palestinian homeland.

It's not so much that I'm biased, it's just that I happen to know a lot more about this than you seem to do. This isn't remotely about land, this is about religious fundamentalism, and in particular its about Islamic jihadists who want to obliterate Jews. Those are the people you are cheerleading for son.

No. Last time, you hid. Last time, you lied. Same old story really.

Edited to add, for examples, see the Climate Change thread. We're STILL waiting for you to expand on your "ice caps" comment. And also for you to admit you were wrong on climategate.

Well no: both media are equally dreadful 'sources' to use in any credible discussion. Given the lack of peer-review the medium is absolutely central to this shiteness.

This isn't for a fucking research paper. Expressions like " ^^^ verge of tears" wouldn't be acceptable in a research paper, yet they are suitable on here. Context boy, context.

Edited by xbl