Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

Nicely ignoring the ever so slightly inconvenient point that The Spectator also reported that as fact there.

Owen Jones has been back on there, still no apology, but a lot of deflection tactics just like your effort there.

Yeah, I'm the one deflecting. :lol:

You certainly are. The media reported this as fact, the guys whose kid was killed also reported this as fact in spite of having been around long enough to know the damage a rocket is likely to cause compared to something Israel would fire in. Jones commented on it and used it as a big stick to beat down the evil Israelis using the usual PC leftie speak of the day. He is a total cock, and he is being ripped to bits over on the Speccy right now. He has been on in a futile attempt to defend himself and is sinking like a fucking stone.

I wonder if the BBC will even report this? I bet they don't.

You certainly are. The media reported this as fact, the guys whose kid was killed also reported this as fact in spite of having been around long enough to know the damage a rocket is likely to cause compared to something Israel would fire in. Jones commented on it and used it as a big stick to beat down the evil Israelis using the usual PC leftie speak of the day. He is a total cock, and he is being ripped to bits over on the Speccy right now. He has been on in a futile attempt to defend himself and is sinking like a fucking stone.

I wonder if the BBC will even report this? I bet they don't.

Yeah, the media including the 'Speccy'. The argument in that article is that he said something which was factually incorrect, therefore should apologise regardless of how he was using it. That's fair, and I had no clue who Owen Jones is until your post so can't comment on his track record generally with regard to Israel and Palestine.

However, given that the Spectator made the exact same factually incorrect claim, why is there no apology from them when they're demanding it from someone else?

• 2 weeks later...

Another four rockets fired over from the Gaza strip . I wonder how the terrorist apologists on here will manage to blame Israel for this happening? Or I wonder how many rockets will have to be indiscriminately fired across before it provokes a response from Israel which horrible little left wing wankers such as Omen Jones will then use as a stick to hit the Jews with, by lying and misrepresenting what actually happened?

When I saw this thread and noticed the last comment was from Reytard I thought "I wonder if he supports Israel? I bet he supports Israel".

Who would've thought it, I was right.

Another four rockets fired over from the Gaza strip . I wonder how the terrorist apologists on here will manage to blame Israel for this happening? Or I wonder how many rockets will have to be indiscriminately fired across before it provokes a response from Israel which horrible little left wing wankers such as Omen Jones will then use as a stick to hit the Jews with, by lying and misrepresenting what actually happened?

You should move to Israel; you'd fit right in there. Delusional, right-wing, wannabe artisan w****r with no interest in anyone else's problems. With a bit of luck one of these shit, cheap-and-cheerful rockets might hit you.

You should move to Israel; you'd fit right in there. Delusional, right-wing, wannabe artisan w****r with no interest in anyone else's problems. With a bit of luck one of these shit, cheap-and-cheerful rockets might hit you.

I think a move to palestien might be better ...a few months in the worlds biggest concentration camp might change his mind?

• 1 year later...

I'm not condoning the kidnapping, if that's what it is, but how come the BBC give such prominence to this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-27855994

Whilst at the same time giving less prominence to this?

http://m.hrw.org/news/2014/06/14/israel-autopsy-confirms-gunshot-killed-boy

Israeli arrests of Palestinian children have increased by 80 per cent over the past two months compared with the average monthly number detained by the occupation authorities over the past two years.

The Euro-Mid Observer for Human Rights said in a report released on Monday that Israeli forces arrested 740 Palestinian children in January and February. Of these, 465 were detained for at least one week.

The Geneva-based watchdog said the average number of Palestinian children detained in 2013 was 200 per month, according to statistics released by the Israeli Prisons Service. The figure for 2012 was 197 arrests of children per month.

The report pointed out that most of the children were arrested for throwing stones at the Israeli soldiers who roam Palestinian cities. In other cases, they were taking part in peaceful protests against Israel's apartheid wall, or creating graffiti in protest at the Israeli occupation.

The international organisation said that the Israelis carried out most of the arrests at night. The tactics, it alleges, are "repressive" and intended to "intimidate" the child and his family for no real security or other justification. The arresting officers usually refuse to allow the child's guardian to accompany him during the arrest, or tell his a parents where he is being taken.

Several children allege that they were subjected to great stress during interrogation by the Israelis, including verbal abuse and sleep deprivation; they were also, they claim, prevented from going to the toilet, and were beaten. All are procedures amounting to torture and causing damage, abuse and violence to the child as defined by article 19/1 of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, which also stipulates that not only should such practices end but also the perpetrators should be prosecuted.

• 3 weeks later...

Why do the BBC devote so much coverage to these three murdered Israelis. Sickening bias.

I've mentioned this before in another thread. The root cause of the pro-Israeli bias goes back to understanding how money works and who controls it.

Imagine someone from Barrhead murdered someone (not hard to imagine admittedly) and the police blew up the home of the accused with explosives and then the RAF conducted a large number of airstrikes against the town destroying the infrastructure of Barrhead.

That's what's happened.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

Imagine someone from Barrhead murdered someone (not hard to imagine admittedly) and the police blew up the home of the accused with explosives and then the RAF conducted a large number of airstrikes against the town destroying the infrastructure of Barrhead.

That's what's happened.

And quote of the day from Benjamin Netanyahu, whom I suspect I will never meet:

"They sanctify death, we sanctify life, they sanctify cruelty, and we mercy and compassion. That is the secret of our strength."

Prove me wrong then, although the truth is you can't and most crucially won't.

No, the onus is on you to remove the tin foil hat and to provide credible evidence that will help me understand "how money works and who controls it". Don't start the "prove me wrong" stuff when your casual anti-semitism is laughed at.

Is there something in the water in Fife? Was there not a Dunfermline fan who posted about how some book made a convincing argument about the Jews being behind the First World War?

That's what's happened.

Imagine that Barrhead is occupied by a group of people who feel that the government are not the true government and instead of attempting to resolve issues through politics resort to having a terrorist group run things. Now imagine this terrorist group carries out unguided untargeted attacks against say the city of Glasgow. Imagine you are a citizen of Glasgow. How do you feel? What do you want the government to do knowing that political dialogue simply isn't working?

Oh and I am in no way pro-isreal, I can just look at both sides of the argument.