Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

Israel had a right to respond, but the current response seems so out of proportion - the situation's the equivalent of some wee dick throwing half-bricks over the fence at you but not really doing any damage.

Fair enough, you're eventually going to snap, go round and panel who's responsible, but you're hardly going to then decide to give the message to his whole extended family, which is essentially what's happening in Palestine at the moment.

This is a great analogy but the wee dick is only throwing bricks over the wall because the wall has been built halfway through his garden that some random neighbour suddenly decided was his.

Sometimes you see bulldozers going into Gaza with the tanks, are they making new real estate or is there some other reason?

For a long time Israel has had a policy of demolishing Palestinian buildings when they go into Gaza. They claim it's to prevent attacks against Israel and to punish those responsible for attacks against Israel. In reality it's just yet another way of brutalising and repressing Palestinians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_demolition_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict

yeah it was on C4 news last night even the reporter seemed disgusted with it, if blowing up an entire residential block of flats because 1 suspect might live there isnt collective punishment, what is?

Whereas Hamas's rockets, which have been raining down unguided over Israel for years have been surgically placed? My friend, I would love to hear Palestinians' views on Western society such as Scotland. I would be willing to wager that theirs would be to eradicate us at every opportunity. I am 100% behind the Israelis. Israel have the right to defend itself against aggression perpetrated by by these terrorists Hamas.

Edited by OFFS DUNDEE!!

Whereas Hamas's rockets, which have been raining down unguided over Israel for years have been surgically placed? My friend, I would love to hear Palestinians' views on Western society such as Scotland. I would be willing to wager that theirs would be to eradicate us at every opportunity. I am 100% behind the Israelis. Israel have the right to defend itself against aggression perpetrated by by these terrorists Hamas.

So you back blowing up hospitals and killing children playing on the beach?

Doesn't Palestine have the right to defend itself from the israeli occupation of it's land?

Edited by Enrico Annoni

the fact that you feel the need to use an alias weakens your point.

One which you sadly miss, no one here is justifing Hamas?

They are terrorists , theres no debate?!

But Israel pretends to be a civilised country when in reality they are worse than Hamas , full blown state terrorists slaughtering civilians , what is it now? 50,000 refugees ,600 dead , thousands injured.

As for your assertion that hamas would love to eridicate Scotland? !!@ eh?@

Maybe they want to live in a country were their borders airspace gas water electricity trade food and basic human rights aren't controlled by the b*****d state thate is Neo Nazi Israel?