Israel And The Palestinians (now with added Iran)

xbl

1353243796[/url]' post='6817596']

Seriously though, I think Cuba would be a fucking amazing place to go on holiday.

Hmm, I seem to recall a certain neoconservative American saying something similar with regards Afghanistan.

His views will have little influence? He's the interior minister! Bet you they do. But anyway, the Israeli leadership has a great track record with "meaningless" rhetoric, don't they?

Ticking-bomb.jpg

Been to Cuba fantastic place for a holidaysmile.gif

And? Is it not a power sharing coalition? In order to form a government there are some extreme elements involved, that's probably what his party would like to happen, but it won't.

It would be a bit like if Northern Ireland was in dispute with, say, a semi-autonomous South Armagh, and the leader of the UDA said something similar.

And it the leader of the UDA Was a senior member of the government, with a lot of responsibility, then his words would be taken as being representative of the government he was a minister of!

Feudalism was a European phenomenon that has not 'been going on' for 'milleniums' [sic].

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't know what you're talking about.

^^^ Seriously needs to study World History, particularly Ancient History. There are no limits to the stupidity and ignorance of the moronic vikingTroll. laugh.gif

Edited to add, I will even give you help you to begin your journey. Start here. You "fucking idiotic" troll.

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

I've stated it before, Hamas will not consider the score settled until Israel is wiped off the map. They believe they have god on their side in this conflict and have no interest in relenting, even if Israel were to take steps to improve the situation in Gaza it would have little impact on the actions of hardline militant groups.

Yes, Hamas will still want to wipe Israel off the map, but what Israel stepping back and demonstrating a real desire for peace would impact is the view of ordinary Palestinians; what hardline militant groups want to do will be irrelevant if they have absolutely no support from the people they're claiming to fight for. As it is, every time Israel goes on yet another bombing spree they drive more people to support extremist groups.

Feudalism was a European phenomenon that has not 'been going on' for 'milleniums' [sic].

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't know what you're talking about.

He learns it all in his green brigade evening classes, just point and laugh at him.

^^^ Seriously needs to study World History, particularly Ancient History.

That'll be why I'm doing a Masters in History, and grading/teaching World History at university level.

Safe to say you wouldn't even get a D for your efforts.

^^^ Seriously needs to study World History, particularly Ancient History. There are no limits to the stupidity and ignorance of the moronic vikingTroll. laugh.gif I will even give you help you to begin your journey. Start here. You "fucking idiotic" troll.

Oh dear X2. laugh.gif

Who are you an alias of?

And it the leader of the UDA Was a senior member of the government, with a lot of responsibility, then his words would be taken as being representative of the government he was a minister of!

Nobody with a titter of wit would give the UDA leader any responsibility, never mind a lot - he would be in charge of setting the chairs round the cabinet table at best. More likely clearing away the coffee cups.

His words would most certainly not be taken as representative of the government. Anyway, it's a hypothetical situation, it will be a cold day in hell before a UDA party is big enough to form part of a coalition government in NI.

1353253940[/url]' post='6818125']

^^^ Seriously needs to study World History, particularly Ancient History. There are no limits to the stupidity and ignorance of the moronic vikingTroll. laugh.gif I will even give you help you to begin your journey. Start here. You "fucking idiotic" troll.

Is this the part you get your dictionary out again ?

Nobody with a titter of wit would give the UDA leader any responsibility, never mind a lot - he would be in charge of setting the chairs round the cabinet table at best. More likely clearing away the coffee cups.

His words would most certainly not be taken as representative of the government. Anyway, it's a hypothetical situation, it will be a cold day in hell before a UDA party is big enough to form part of a coalition government in NI.

Right, so the analogy falls down. This guy is head of an important branch of Israeli government. I can't believe people are trying to wriggle out of this! I expected the cheerleaders to explain why Palestine deserved it, not that we shouldn't listen to a senior government minister when it comes to government policy. :blink:

Right, so the analogy falls down. This guy is head of an important branch of Israeli government. I can't believe people are trying to wriggle out of this! I expected the cheerleaders to explain why Palestine deserved it, not that we shouldn't listen to a senior government minister when it comes to government policy. :blink:

Quote my "cheerleading" posts.

well if only the islamists and the zionists (and all other religious nut jobs as well for that matter) could keep to killing each other then the world would be a better place.

Unfortunately that's not how it works.