Aalborg - Let's All Laugh Now

Mak

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the point of this thread at this current moment in time?

Is it to hail teams who have beaten Spanish opposition in Europe by five goals,beaten them home and away,scored six goals agaisnt them, are into the last 16 of a cup that hearts will not get near qualifying for?

Its good to see Hearts fans are so interested in Spanish football and Aalborg, is Romanov spanish?

Did any other team in the Uefa cup do as well tonight?

What a funny thread which shows the ignorance of the thread starter,he certainly knows his fitba :lol::lol::lol:

The lie of the so-called Old Firm "rivalry" being exposed by twisteH's desperation to stick up for his club's brother in arms. :lol:

Aalborg :lol:

Kaunas :lol:

Not really. It's just amusing you spouting so called "facts" when you have absolutely no idea what on earth you are talking about. :lol:

Athens :lol::lol::lol:

Aalborg 6 - 1 Deportivo :huh:

They're still pish but.

James has already said that.

Not really. It's just amusing you spouting so called "facts" when you have absolutely no idea what on earth you are talking about. :lol:

Athens :lol::lol::lol:

What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality?

:lol:

:lol: Aalborg

What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality? I'm going to keep asking until you tell me.

Kaunas :lol: Heart of Midlothian FC reserves :lol: Bite the pillow :lol:

What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality? I'm going to keep asking until you tell me.

Kaunas :lol: Heart of Midlothian FC reserves :lol: Bite the pillow :lol:

There's simply far too many to list. Anyway, we'll see in a couple of weeks what a diddy team Heart of Midlothian FC are. ;)

There's simply far too many to list. Anyway, we'll see in a couple of weeks what a diddy team Heart of Midlothian FC are. ;)

What "fact" have I cited which didn't have a basis in reality? Name me one of the many.

Kaunas :lol:

The fact that we'll know in a couple of weeks' time exactly how much of a diddy team's reserves knocked the Diet Hearts out of Europe this season. :lol:

Archived